king

trt treatment..

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Tb25, can I suggest that without going mad, up your food intake to 4 meals a day with a ratio of 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fats, good fats. Good fats are essential, they help your body assimilate certain vitamins and minerals.  Cut out the snacking. Have your 1st meal about an hour an half before training, then another meal within an hour after training, then the other two sort of evenly spaced  through the day. Try 3 days a week, 5 is too much, even if you're enjoying it, you're burning too many calories and not eating enough to create a surplus, which you need to grow. As your strength increases, so should your appetite, then try to get 5 meals down you, again, evenly spaced through the day, and add an exta day of rest between workouts. The stronger you get, the harder you can train, the harder you can train, the more rest you need between workouts.

Just a suggestion 👍

Also for katchum 👍

I’m on most that already pal after talking to you guys in here an couple other guys, an i steer clear a the bravado bull shite I’m getting off folk at gym like ‘you could do that to failure mate, or don’t listen to all that diet shit of ye work hard am often enough ye can eat shite am look good 😂 now I know they could work for folk that are at it years or naturally gifted but I got enough of a jist that sensible that’s not way to go, I eat like fcuk, don’t exactly count what I eating but know it’s a bout right for what I weigh an do, tastes stuff I’d never a dreamed off, who’s have known avocado ain’t that bad 😂seriously amazed at how strong me legs am core are but how bad me arms am shoulders are 😳 but that’s cool. It will come with time an hard work😁 but it’s honwstly the only time I’ve ever actually enjoyed excersize  an no seen it as a chore 😂 Iv stick to that strong lifts programme with  only some chin ups, pull ups. An some wee movement where ye sit down am have a dumb bell in ye hand an ya use ye wrist to lift it. With palm up an palm down?? Was told it would build me wrist forearm an grip up for when dead lifts her heavier??? Don’t know what they called 😂 but the guy that told me to try em comes to gym now an again an lifts a lot an looks awrite am pretty much gave me same advice as you guys on here so I thought he knows what he talking about 😂

Aye no point going mad and quitting a week later. Got to do what you can stick at long term

34 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Its what am aiming for me...

My eating habbits have been shit over the years but am slowly getting there.

Cheers for the advise mate😉

Not meaning to sound a smart arse. For most people, gaining muscular size, strength and wellbeing, is a slow process, that CAN'T be rushed, but VERY satisfying when you start getting it all together. Changes your whole outlook on life for the better. Good luck to all you lads that want to get at it👍

• Like 1

I train diverent to dotty.

Back .tri

Chest .bi

Legs

Arms

You say 3 times a week would training my back and the others be ok just 2 do once a week mate?

Obviously thry are all on different  days

Going on holiday in 3 weeks. When im back im going to start just eating everything in sight and start stronglifts properly for about 3 months see what numbers i can get to on bemch squat and dead.

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Going on holiday in 3 weeks. When im back im going to start just eating everything in sight and start stronglifts properly for about 3 months see what numbers i can get to on bemch squat and dead.

Ye tried it before? I put on half a stone already 😂

Type of weight you hoping to get 2 don?

Am happy at the 13 i am..

Just wanna get some shape 2 me.

A chest be nice 😂

Need bit of cardio no good being strong as horse if you need a kip half way up stairs. 

3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Type of weight you hoping to get 2 don?

Am happy at the 13 i am..

Just wanna get some shape 2 me.

A chest be nice 😂

Couldn’t care less about what weigh I get to or what I look like being honest pal I just wanna get more weight on bar 😂 once I can move a bar with a few plates I’m without rolling it then I’ll worry about weight an looks 😂😂😳

• Like 1

I bike daily terry..ride there and back 2 the gym..then dogs get a few mile.also the tredmill

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terryd said:

Need bit of cardio no good being strong as horse if you need a kip half way up stairs. 

I got 4 naughty bratts I can do stairs in 2 steps 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ye tried it before? I put on half a stone already 😂

Aye done it before great programme. Im at a crossroads. Too heavy for my thai boxing too worried about getting any heavier which is stopping adding more weoght to the bar so f**k it 3 months eating whatever i like and shifting some weights see what happens.  

I say this having just put my thai boxing gear in the car for tommorow and now sat down corona in one hand galaxy in the other.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye done it before great programme. Im at a crossroads. Too heavy for my thai boxing too worried about getting any heavier which is stopping adding more weoght to the bar so f**k it 3 months eating whatever i like and shifting some weights see what happens.  

Did it improve ye lifts mate, after he hit what ye as capable of I mean. Like once ye started struggle a bit did it work after that? Yet to fail on any of them but another few s session an I think I will start worrying about ohp😂 see what happens tho😀