hiya guys just wanted to ask for a few tips on how to bring my 6month old lurchers on I've got three

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your asking how to bring three young lurchers on get rid of two and concentrate on one just take your time and learn it the basics starting with breaking to stock but be very careful especially thi

Pile down the country lane  Sky rocket the six bar gate off its hinges Draw level with the fleeing herd Pursue them until weary (the herd not you) Lob jukels out window  

Bit vague that 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

pal jog on and crawl back under your f***ing rock.....enough knob eds on here already.....stick with foolsbook?

Your one of them by the sounds of it only asking for advice I'm sure you started from the bottom at one point next my pals smash badger all time 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Go for it I say tbf you already left it a bit late be that age should be smoshing 5s and eating the feckers

N it's a load of shit that all yous think you can hunt other stuff with your dog's it's all illegal unless you have permission on privateland 

5 minutes ago, Yadad said:

my pals smash my backdoors in regulars....

best place for you my friend is that 'Grinder '

or contact chwis packham he enjoys dropping a few vera' s and frolicking with them black and whites?

• Haha 3
Just now, Yadad said:

N it's a load of shit that all yous think you can hunt other stuff with your dog's it's all illegal unless you have permission on privateland 

who the f**k in their right mind would give you permission to work a dog on their land?

we all like a laugh and joke.....

but you been on too long....

you have outstayed your wecome....

NOW f**k OFF!!!?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I reckon it’s best you get rid of the three dogs now to be fair 

you clearly had no idea what you were letting yourself for mate 

I've got mates that do it so no what I'm on with a bit out with them all time ask for a bit of advise on  here now you get slaughterd  just got lumbered with the other 2 dogs as my brother didn't want them