34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It wont be welcomed on here for the exact thing i like about this site and that is its not governed by political correctness !

There was a time when we could fly our flag and be proud of our accomplishments now we have to be ashamed.....theres nothing worse than a culture that hates winning and for some bizarre reason we have it,we just hate winners.....and if you win too much or for too long you have to be reigned back in....instead of pushing your chest out and dominating you have to bow down and share the spoils of hard earned victory to those you have beaten.

LIstening to white guilt is the most weak feeble sickly thing to listen to....look they didnt swindle the natives out of their homelands,they didnt pump them full of self loathing and racial self hatred they won a fair fight..........theres nothing to feel guilty over.

Lol well if it’s coming across I feel guilty for it then you have certainly read it wrong, that’s never even crossed my mind and not  sure how you have come to that tbh, just saying things as I see it,some agree, some don’t ?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Got machinery for that an that I’m about to go meditate by the river after a nice day off, enjoying the British countryside with me British family an our brutish way of life, your first post said you wasn’t staying on the forum only after info, an yet here ye are at daft o’clock In morn posting bollocks????

Same as you have blamed the drink for yer slabbering bullshite over the pad decade an yet here you are l, reformed, dry, sober an still making a cnut if youself?? 

your a Fcuking victim with a victim personality, an we then British folk will be much better off without ye, 

start a go fund me ffs, take ye shite an ye online betting an do what ye hero’s have done. Left with nowt, toddle pip ??

Lol the irony in that post is unreal! Hardly been on here in 3 years and you still remember stuff I did ten years ago and now following my every word! Ive got no problem with you so I’m not going to rise to it, it just reminds me why me and so many others just don’t bother on here anymore ?

30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It wont be welcomed on here for the exact thing i like about this site and that is its not governed by political correctness !

There was a time when we could fly our flag and be proud of our accomplishments now we have to be ashamed.....theres nothing worse than a culture that hates winning and for some bizarre reason we have it,we just hate winners.....and if you win too much or for too long you have to be reigned back in....instead of pushing your chest out and dominating you have to bow down and share the spoils of hard earned victory to those you have beaten.

LIstening to white guilt is the most weak feeble sickly thing to listen to....look they didnt swindle the natives out of their homelands,they didnt pump them full of self loathing and racial self hatred they won a fair fight..........theres nothing to feel guilty over.

Not that you said I did, but I never said anything about feeling guilty and I agree, the bloke the with the biggest stick wins.

I never even said I wasn’t proud of British achievements, in fact I have always said the opposite.

But, the fact remains that the lad is spot on....we did do all those things and we are reaping a bit of what we have sown and that is doing massive damage to the country.

Telling the truth isn’t self loathing.

As I think is pretty well known, I couldn’t give a flying bollocks about wiping out these people.

The reason it won’t be popular on here mate is because everyone wants to be goody f***ing two shoes, nobody wants to be associated with the grubbiness of it all........in one breath they don’t want the spades or the pakis but then they are all crying when a block of flats burn down saying “r.i.p.” and all that old bollocks.

Historically I just think, “yeah we did those things, so f***ing what?”

And it follows that when you do stuff at some point you may have to take some consequences.

Theres isn’t one thing that lad said there that’s wrong imho......personally I’m not ashamed of any of it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

True but they can do what they want in their own country can’t they? Does the average Muslim want to behead you? Yes I agree they are scummy fuckers, but it’s only a problem cause they are here, and they are here because of them empire!

They are here for the same reason they swept across Asia and Africa into Europe....they have conquered much of the civilised world with their peaceful religion why stop at us....its a problem regardless but unfortunately white guilt has to hold its hands up to their faith and kiss their feet but its ok we,ll be rewarded in the end....i mean Allah blessed Saudi Arabia with oil as reward for their faith im sure he,ll let us keep the odd Mcdonalds.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

They are here for the same reason they swept across Asia and Africa into Europe....they have conquered much of the civilised world with their peaceful religion why stop at us....its a problem regardless but unfortunately white guilt has to hold its hands up to their faith and kiss their feet but its ok we,ll be rewarded in the end....i mean Allah blessed Saudi Arabia with oil as reward for their faith im sure he,ll let us keep the odd Mcdonalds.

To be perfectly honest I’ve never heard of white guilt before this thread, now having googled it I can see why you got that out of what I was saying lol 

Personally I can’t feel guilty for something I had nothing to do with and I certainly think we don’t owe them anything all these years later, but that’s not my decision!

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He deluded an busy packing, leave him be pal??

Lol that’s the thing tho, I’m far from deluded, your just narrow minded and can’t see past your own little world where you think everything you say on the internet makes you look good, when really you use smileys in a similar fashion to kids on Facebook and grown men are laughing at you , I’ve told you I have no problem with you, and you won’t leave it, which just proves what you are tbh, get off here for a while, it will do you good ?

There you go, you got your bite lol

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

????? or maybe whilst you were stuck in your bottle I lived my life, am half way throo raising my happy healthy kids an am content to be doing what I like doing when I wanna do it????  an as for grown men laughing at me, do you or anybody else on here think I gee a fcuk what anybody thinks of me, I come here for craic an advice, an have done for years, Fave facts your a drunk an a convicted house robber an word has got out an your running away to live with the tribes ???

like I said deluded an hopefully packed by now?

over an out?☹️?

lol you think what you like sad internet stalking Freak

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Away an Fcuk off an die???

you cannae help yaself, how many times have ye said your leaving now an not just the site the country aswell, yet here you are, still here?? al I’m the fool?? ?

Ye day I’m a stalker? For remember a few the bullshit posts you’ve posted, yet you’ve remembered Iv got cows an a lot about me ?? What that make you?

I know my faults an an complete honest with meself, you in other hand are obviously confused after only finding yourself sober a wee while ago? but please do as you said an go search for yaself an find yaself( hopefully in a ditch?) in Thailand, pakiland or ghandifcukingland, I don’t care just stop spouting ye balls on here an I’ll stop answering ye??

really must dash, my food is here 

Difference is the cows was a joke and nothing personal......bringing up stuff from when folk had a bad period in life to use against them makes you a weasel on peter lee mooch level imo, or is that different? 

Well, that went boss eyed in a way I never expected ! Lol

I was having look back at this thread after today and thinking “here we go” and instead it’s all kicking off in another direction ! 

I can relax now ! Lol lol 

• Haha 4