Cesar cross ruby pups

Hi I bred my dog Cesar to my bitch ruby almost 3 years ago now a few of the pups went to lads and lases on here I can't remember the owners names on here so if you had a pup please let me now how they are doing some pics would be nice to see how they turned out I now 2 went to a husband and wife in Scotland one was a stunning Merle bitch I have a soft spot for Merles lol I will put some pics up of the dog I have from the litter later.

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another from litter 

If my memory servers me right you were going to give, even pestered to give my mate one of those, then asked him for a £150/200 quid drink when he was going accept your not so kind offer 🤣

Posted Images

2 hours ago, joe ox said:

If my memory servers me right you were going to give, even pestered to give my mate one of those, then asked him for a £150/200 quid drink when he was going accept your not so kind offer 🤣

Cos he a money grabbing wrong un🤭😂

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thanks an I hope yours is a real bad in, rains everyday an you trip over an hurt yaself 😁😂🖕

You still bitter because Lloyd didn't offer you a pup.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, king said:

You still bitter because Lloyd didn't offer you a pup.

A pup out a pup??😂,  come on your over active imagination can surely come up way summat better than that Burger King ye compulsive lying cnut 🤭😂😂😂

• Like 1