As anyone had trouble with the pulsar f155 used mine handful of times now it won't charge or turn on 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gav1212
      Hi guys, just wondering if any of you keep finches. I have a son with autism and other than adoring my ferrets, he has developed a real fascination with small birds, I would really like to keep this interest going with him as he has very few things that he likes and its a great way to get him into the routine of caring for animals. I have a decent sized back garden and a 8ft x 10ft shed that I was thinking about making an outside aviary and attaching it to my shed and cutting out a few holes and having a small inside area. 
      It would be great to see if any of you guys have something like this.

Cheers.
      Gavin
    • By ChrisJones
      Ladies and Gentlemen,
      Looking at the activity in the What Are You Listening To Now thread I'm sure there are enough among us that not only like a decent tune but I'm sure to have the equipment to play it. I'm in the market for a decent stereo system as my old Marantz has given up the ghost. I'm really up on current developments in audio but I'm looking for a decent set up for vinyl.
      I'm willing to shell out for quality so the price isn't too much of a factor but looking for recommendations for newer gear.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Bosun11
      Thought we'd try to get a family weekend away before Christmas... The Mrs fancys a log cabin somewhere but for the prices that were coming up i thought feck it, we'd get a city break abroad for about the same. How wrong was i... Unless your booking months ahead, you aint gonna get much change out of 5 ton!
      So its back to the lodge/cabin weekend (pref with a hot tub) and if anyone knows somewhere decent and reasonably priced, please let me know, i would be grateful.

Cheers
    • By AhmedAlqadhi
      What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life