Dogs and where they urinate

Sorry gentlemen to bother you, but I have come to my wits end. My neighbour across the way lets her dog roam as it please when it comes to shitting and urination, she is too lazy to actually take the dog out herself. He seems to have taken to my property and a certain area just under my bedroom window. I do not want to hurt the dog for the sake of her ignorance, but I do very much need to stop him from doing it any longer. The grass and  the shrubs are dying and turning brown and the flowers are just rank with smell that floats up through my bedroom window.

He is a VERY OVERWEIGHT beagle and leaves behind some damn good deposits.

I am wondering short of doing something stupid, what can I do to deter the dog from that area or any patches of garden I have? I plan to go to the council about the problem, and lay some of it on the town manager who is an acquaintance of mine, but in the meantime, any tricks out there to make my flowers and bushes unsavoury.

Thank you in advance,

Lynn

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunno about the shitting dog ,but if you post in the air gun section you will get offers of marriage .

Try picking up every turd you can find and posting them through her letter box, you will be amazed how quickly she realises the error of her ways, you don’t need to tell anyone or put posts on social

Collect the dog shit up put in a ball of newspaper place it on their door step set fire to it ring the door bell and run. We used to do this as kids. They will answer the door and stamp the fire

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Miss Lynn said:

Sorry gentlemen to bother you, but I have come to my wits end. My neighbour across the way lets her dog roam as it please when it comes to shitting and urination, she is too lazy to actually take the dog out herself. He seems to have taken to my property and a certain area just under my bedroom window. I do not want to hurt the dog for the sake of her ignorance, but I do very much need to stop him from doing it any longer. The grass and  the shrubs are dying and turning brown and the flowers are just rank with smell that floats up through my bedroom window.

He is a VERY OVERWEIGHT beagle and leaves behind some damn good deposits.

I am wondering short of doing something stupid, what can I do to deter the dog from that area or any patches of garden I have? I plan to go to the council about the problem, and lay some of it on the town manager who is an acquaintance of mine, but in the meantime, any tricks out there to make my flowers and bushes unsavoury.

Thank you in advance,

Lynn

Try picking up every turd you can find and posting them through her letter box, you will be amazed how quickly she realises the error of her ways, you don’t need to tell anyone or put posts on social media but a couple of bags of shit and she will realise she has pissed someone off so will either get rid of said dog or look after it properly, 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1