I'm an airgun shooter,  Weihrauch 100 KT .77.

I don't have a permission to shoot, as yet, my shooting is done at the 1066 Rifle &Pistol club, in Hastings.

I got back into shooting about 8 months ago,  after a break of about 50 years. Stating with a BSA Meteor mk7, after repeatedly shooting paper targets for over an hour, my arm was knackered.

One of the other club members allowed me to try his pcp rifle and that was the end of my affair with the Meteor.

I moved on to pcp's, the 1st being a Hatsan 10 shot 'tactical' .22 I didn' much like it, heavy.

On to a Rotex RM8, .22 pretty much the same, heavy.

Then on to a real light weight, in terms of portability, nothing else, the AirArms s410 tdr .22. I sold it last week to fund my latest rifle.

I was went on to get  a Brocock Compatto HR .22

and a much underrated and overlooked, Edgar Brothers XVi .22 tdr, accurate, very slick cocking and indexing.

In the course of a proposed swap for the Compatto, I had the opportunity to handle a HW100 KT .177. The swap didn't go ahead because, disappointingly, my Compatto was not the model required.

After handling the KT I knew it was the rifle I was looking for, and set out to find the one I have now, no more switching brands and models,

Unless, it's for theHW 100 Kt FSB?

• Like 2

Thanks fellas, I reckon I've got a lot to learn about modern air guns.

I, joined 'The Hunting Life'  after a friendly phone chat with 'Big Napper' who recommended the forum as the place to share information, get help and generally get in touch with people on subject of shooting, in my case, air rifles.

After a quick browse, I can see that I'm going to enjoy the read.

Thank you all, for the welcome.?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...