Rabbit pest control east yorkshire

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 20:05, Mjsmith2405 said:

I live in beverley east yorkshire Yorkshire and want to have access to land for the purpose of rabbit shooting/control.

I have a 22 air rifle and  am insured.

FFS

Did you write that yourself or go to an Advertising Agency? :laugh:

I live in Reading, Berkshire and want access to the hottest women in the country for the purpose of *******, I have a big **** and references!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Deker said:

FFS

Did you write that yourself or go to an Advertising Agency? :laugh:

I live in Reading, Berkshire and want access to the hottest women in the country for the purpose of *******, I have a big **** and references!

:thumbs:

Proper Yorkshire man by the sound of him ?

• 2 months later...
On 25/02/2019 at 20:05, Mjsmith2405 said:

want to have access to land for the purpose of rabbit shooting/control.

I want Beyonce to sit on my face, it's not happened yet, but now I've posted on here I'm  much more confident! 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Freddie0305
      I shoot a lot of squirrels and jays etc. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could sell these, heard you could sell them on for a little.
    • By NathanM
      Hi... we are looking to volunteer in the local area in conservation or anything that can help in this area of interest and we would appreciate if anyone has any knowledge which they wouldn't mind forwarding here? Thank you.
    • By CharlieSlade
      Hi I don't suppose anybody in the mid devon area (crediton, yeoford, copplestone, spreyton, bow) has a magpie I could have? Thanks
    • By S33DYJ
      Hi there,

I am in the process of applying for my shotgun and firearms certificates and have a few air rifles but have been around the sport and lifestyle my entire life, and I'm keen to get involved further, so I'm offering my services for free help with beating, gamekeeping, pest control etc.

I don't have much experience at the moment but I pick things up quickly and enjoy learning about all aspects of the outdoors lifestyle. I'm a 24 year old economics student with a lot of free time, both weekdays and weekends and I live in Morpeth, Northumberland so if there's anyone relatively near requiring any help, get in touch here and I'd be happy to lend a hand, I'm not scared of a days hard work and I don't mind getting my hands dirty either

Cheers,

John.
    • By thenetter
      I help out on a small d I y shoot in north wales,I've noticed just lately there's been no squirrels about.
      Normally at this time of year we can shoot about half a dozen every time we go out.
      Just wondered if anyone else is the same???.