best dog?

we are obviously talking coursing dogs ...people keep mentioning lucky blondie dancer snowie ..ect ect ect ...these dogs are now finnished .....retiered or dead ....they have done there part of coursing history .but theres also dogs that have never been on dvd.s that were just as good if not better ....but you cant really say that because to prove who has the best coursing dog you have to match with the best ....dont let half of these dvd.s fool you ...they only put on the best runs ..or when they catch ....very rarely do you watch a dvd where they miss a few and beleve me they all do ....and i mean all .........its a shame hare coursing has been banned or else you would have found out who has the best dog in feb when they would of run the final of forley .......and then theres dogs out with injuries ect ect and theres some lads who just love the game and dont bother with all this matching malarky because you always get the odd nobs who cheat or pic there runs .........bla bla bla ........enough said i dont want to keep ranting on .... :D:D all the best snoop ...
well said snoop.i no wat u mean my frend had a dog in the late eighties caled ace i have seen him on tapes and seen him miss a few.but wat a dog. :thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maguires Kelly never lost a match till she was eight years of age and broke her hock wouldnt come out the kennel for less than a 200 pound bet and held the record for a bitch on whities 24 the dog tha

Posted Images

is it same ace as the sire to siddy smiths dog pick ,
not sure tyson ...i just ask the book .. :whistling: ..miles :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry lads just dowsing :doh::whistling: he was a first cross saluki greahound.my mate was caled chik lived in sussex.but i herd he never left a lot realy.free or four.thats not a lot for the amount of bitches dun.i think every travler in the country used him at the time.but some dog hard to beleve on tapes :toast:

Maguires Kelly never lost a match till she was eight years of age and broke her hock wouldnt come out the kennel for less than a 200 pound bet and held the record for a bitch on whities 24 the dog that beat her died on the moor.

Ran everything from the midlands to John o groats.

Traveller owned and bred through and through no steroids or any other artificial help just pure abillity.

• Like 1
cant believe anyone didnt mention foxy with her record speaks for itself FOXY BEST EVER DOG GOS SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORIES

:wallbash:

Only seen this bitch on video,I thought she was tremendous,her record is phenomenal ,friends of mine ran against her and agree she was a bit special,as good as it gets I would say,glad to see you mention her,she was getting on a bit when that great bitch Blondie beat her I beleive.Lucky is as good a male dog as I have seen,pity he didnt become as successful a sire,Ive a dog out of him,looks a lot like him ,and can box a bit,there the resemblance ends unfortuanately.Two I wiould mention ,litter mates Beauty and Beast ,both fine animals,Joe,Red ,Drax,Maisie,Salty a dog from way back,ahh memories!

cant believe anyone didnt mention foxy with her record speaks for itself FOXY BEST EVER DOG GOS SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORIES

:wallbash:

Only seen this bitch on video,I thought she was tremendous,her record is phenomenal ,friends of mine ran against her and agree she was a bit special,as good as it gets I would say,glad to see you mention her,she was getting on a bit when that great bitch Blondie beat her I beleive.Lucky is as good a male dog as I have seen,pity he didnt become as successful a sire,Ive a dog out of him,looks a lot like him ,and can box a bit,there the resemblance ends unfortuanately.Two I wiould mention ,litter mates Beauty and Beast ,both fine animals,Joe,Red ,Drax,Maisie,Salty a dog from way back,ahh memories!

well lads glad u menchoned that both lucky and foxy are grandperence to my pups. :toast:

any body ever seen a dog called rebel from the midlands i had a pup out of this and it was a decent bitch also seen reb himself knock a few over he did hold the record for 7 out 7 on the fens for some while now the question is how would of these top dogs of today faired with the old dogs a thing alot of us down here have argued about

any body ever seen a dog called rebel from the midlands i had a pup out of this and it was a decent bitch also seen reb himself knock a few over he did hold the record for 7 out 7 on the fens for some while now the question is how would of these top dogs of today faired with the old dogs a thing alot of us down here have argued about

You'll have to do better than seven :whistling: Dave Smith's "Gazza" 11/11 :yes: in January with Jim F...Chaulky,Jacko all there :thumbs:

Out of Fred Holmes old dog "the duke"

The only time Foxy lost THAT I KNOW OF was against Dancer in the Forley :)

The sire to my pup is out of foxy....................and the dam is out of Dancer :toast:

best dog ive heard of ......is a new dog on the scene.....................................ITS SNOOPS,....COURSING LEGEND IN THE MAKING :notworthy:

Not a Bad dog...............a bit of plodder though :angel::whistling: :whistling: ................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY ;) ;)