Popular Posts

7 weeks - 7 months 

6 week-18 month   

my bitch ....8 wks to 8 months?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Frosty79 said:

Filling out nice mate

Yes she's filling out now ,still got bit to grow but not much ,stands at 23tts .

she treed a mink other day with my busher,it went to top of a willow so couldn't get to it ,and ten mins later she took a water hen out the reeds.

im happy with her .

My busher bedy whippet x pat russel.not big but good bitch 

IMG_0471.JPG

Edited by Moocher71
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Yes she's filling out now ,still got bit to grow but not much ,stands at 23tts .

she treed a mink other day with my busher,it went to top of a willow so couldn't get to it ,and ten mins later she took a water hen out the reeds.

im happy with her .

My busher bedy whippet x pat russel.not big but good bitch 

IMG_0471.JPG

Coming on a treat then, here's my bedlington greyhound bitch I had in the nineties 24" good bitch lamping ferreting mooching odd hare and fox and very obedient and loyal

IMG_20190303_133219.jpg

Edited by Frosty79
Forgot pic lol
4 hours ago, Frosty79 said:

Coming on a treat then, here's my bedlington greyhound bitch I had in the nineties 24" good bitch lamping ferreting mooching odd hare and fox and very obedient and loyal

IMG_20190303_133219.jpg

She  looks nice mate,She sounds a honest type and that's all we can ask of them 

tinker very loyal,she can go deaf at times but she at that silly stage were she thinks she knows best but that's normaly  when the busher with her,other wise she obedient and good guard dog ,she let me know when some one about the yard.

atb 

Here's my old bedlington whippet I used to have can remember my lurcher running a hare for  about 3 min and looking tired he turned the hare and the little un nailed it   a forgot it was there when a was watching the run lol he had some stamina for a little dog ( he was miles behind for ages) pre ban

IMG_20170730_143346.jpg