Best ufo footage ever?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Interesting footage. That's about 2 hours from me.

We have that Pentagon footage from last year maybe they are messing with our heads so  I guess the most realistic answer is its some new military hardware that they are trying to hide behind ufo's or maybe it isn't ...I've been following this story since the release and no answers are coming forward. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

We have that Pentagon footage from last year maybe they are messing with our heads so  I guess the most realistic answer is its some new military hardware that they are trying to hide behind ufo's or maybe it isn't ...I've been following this story since the release and no answers are coming forward. 

Check out bob lazar and his element 115 from 1989 and the us gov denied it even existed here, then the Swedish government released that they found traces of element 115 after colliding particles in a particle accelerator in 2014, he said element 115 is a stable radio isotope that is used in gravitational wave drive engines

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

I pulled this longer video up and it's interesting I'll admit. The pilot insists it isn't doctored footage, fair enough, but I'm curious as to how fast the drone was flying at the time and what was floating around as the drone past it. The pilot estimated 28mph and estimates a 17mph headwind and reckons on about 50 feet off the ground. Looking at the location this place was filmed it's in the middle of nowhere. I know the town fairly well and it's basically a truck-stop in the middle of ranching country. I'm sceptical as you know but I'm looking for a natural explanation before I go full tinfoil.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Thanks Chris and Len I'm outta likes so have :thumbs:

No worries, mate! :thumbs:

The drone would be fitted with a small camera and what ever it flies past will look much larger. If the speeds estimated are correct it would fly past the object at the equivalent of nearly 45mph which could give the impression that even a slow moving or stationary object is going really fast. Perspective.

I doubt Beaver Utah would be the place the military would test it's brand new gear unless that's what they want us to think. :ninja:

14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a british big cat flying it 

Your blurring lines now, you have to keep your nutters separated, but for anyone interested the American government released over 3000 secret documents relating to ufo,s just as Obama left power and trump stepped in,, I,ll leave it there before I.m escalated to the top of the looney tree, 

• Like 1