Next seasons hopeful

Pup will be 12 month come September so hopefully start seeing a bit come Christmas. Not my pup but my brother in laws. Will hopefully be getting myself a new pup come spring if I can source the right pup. 5F02A8C0-91F0-4301-9EBE-0D3FF3CCA6D6.jpeg.6198a76a956cf0148faa840723cb56e9.jpeg

8913A003-9390-4370-B8C5-919002177431.jpeg

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Here's my bedy greyhound bitch ,she stands at 23 tts and got a little bit to grow still ,she's one year old so next season will b her first.

IMG_0481.JPG

where did you get her Moocher71, any better photos of her she looks strong for a bitch, pm if you like

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

where did you get her Moocher71, any better photos of her she looks strong for a bitch, pm if you like

Thanks I'm happy way she's coming on bud ,I got her from Coventry way ,she's a year old tomorrow and she's big for a bitch she's standing 23tts and still growing ,she make 25 tts I think .

i will pm you later .

atb 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Stephen unwin. said:

My next season's hopeful as just had me rhubarb crumble off t side little b*****d a wer lookin forward too it an all

The in laws were coming for Sunday lunch and My whippet had joint lamb of the side ha ha I find it funny but the misses not inpressed .i took dogs for a walk and left them to eat toad in hole lol.

• Haha 1