Another foreigner over here?

2 hours ago, two crows said:

did you have the other from a pup sandy, and if so how does this one compare, looks ok to me.

Cheers TC, I brought the other as a 3 year old so have nothing to compare re development, she's as long as the older one now but not as tall and has a different build, hasn't the depth of chest, but once the hormones kick in she'll probable change a fair bit physically and mentally. She has potential but only time will tell.

IMG_20190509_113012.jpg.c9ea2beee6823787b4a22b14ae604f20.jpg

Friend pointed me to an add for sapling with a bit of promise as he know i was looking at a rough coated one at first, was tempted but a dog so would mess up the kenneling. Fawn in add. 

https://www.milanuncios.com/galgos/cachorra-8-meses-y-un-macho-de-12meses-262834167.htm

Edited by sandymere

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

dogs look well sandy enjoyed reading the thread 

likes been said they bred for a long time to course doubled up for points similar to a coursing greyhound but less speed a bit more stamina but by the looks not a lot more stamina after a few turns they getting dragged about they bred for chasing if one sat back used it head and killed it proberly get culled plus they look like they got shit mouths 

what is surprising they look like whippet greys but they hardy running that ground what they run like up to there wrists in slop atb

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

dogs look well sandy enjoyed reading the thread 

likes been said they bred for a long time to course doubled up for points similar to a coursing greyhound but less speed a bit more stamina but by the looks not a lot more stamina after a few turns they getting dragged about they bred for chasing if one sat back used it head and killed it proberly get culled plus they look like they got shit mouths 

what is surprising they look like whippet greys but they hardy running that ground what they run like up to there wrists in slop atb

Brought on to run single the be bit different tho ya reckon 

Got long snozzers still 

• Like 1

might do but i doubt it you breed of a bitch that chases it push it miss do same over and over to a dog that do's the same chances are pups do same 

then again thats rough ground be harder to keep tight a bit a softness under foot they might be like glue to the hare be good to see them on over here 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

might do but i doubt it you breed of a bitch that chases it push it miss do same over and over to a dog that do's the same chances are pups do same 

then again thats rough ground be harder to keep tight a bit a softness under foot they might be like glue to the hare be good to see them on over here 

Fair point tbf I wouldn't know ote about it

• 3 weeks later...