Well after many failed attempts to sell the bsa r10 private it wouldn't sell more than likely as it was 25cal sub 12,so I took it one gun shop for a part-ex it had a hawke 3-9x50 scope on it a bipod, bottle and barrel cover and bsa padded gun bag the shop offered me £290 part-ex,so i walked out slightly disheartened to say the least,so after a chat with another rfd ,i took it down and they offered me £500 part-ex so it was a handshake, job done,so on it's way is a the hw110 in 177 flavour....just got to decide now if to mount the photon on the hw110 or viper pro....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, j j m said:

phill you get next to nothing when you do trade ins up Newcastle mate,you got a really good deal there mate

Just hoping this hw110 is as good as it's made out to be, it's got a lot to stand up to as the hw100 is spot on..

On 05/01/2019 at 08:50, Phill-W68 said:

Well after many failed attempts to sell the bsa r10 private it wouldn't sell more than likely as it was 25cal sub 12,so I took it one gun shop for a part-ex it had a hawke 3-9x50 scope on it a bipod, bottle and barrel cover and bsa padded gun bag the shop offered me £290 part-ex,so i walked out slightly disheartened to say the least,so after a chat with another rfd ,i took it down and they offered me £500 part-ex so it was a handshake, job done,so on it's way is a the hw110 in 177 flavour....just got to decide now if to mount the photon on the hw110 or viper pro....

Well bit of a dilemna now, when we ordered the hw110,s in 177, we asked would they be chronod before being shipped to our local rfd,and our rfd said he,ll contact hull cartridge and our rfd said TOM from hull cartridge guaranteed that the two rifles will be chronod and only sent if over 11ft/lb,so got a call today from rfd saying guns are in ,he's checked them both one is 10.83 other is 10.89 with 8.44gr pellets..now their not a mile off but not whats on the box as in 11ft/lb... If you know what I mean..now am I being picky or do I refuse them,my mate said he's refusing his anyway and i think hull cartridge is gonna get a blasting off him.....??

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Try testing it with JSB Heavies......... Not the same rifle but, my 100 does really well with them.

Not picked the guns up yet,I use jsb heavies in my hw100kt and  I get 11.5 that's using a skan chrono, my local gunsmith tested them for me it was my local rfd that tested them.