• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some take the piss out of the American boys at times(my self included in fun)but just imagine the the different game they hunt the whole year round.They have clowns in it for the money but so h

Fuuk Rick I used to hate the come down off the drugs ? try to get some sleep chum that's the only solution I can provide other than that seek medical advice bud 

Or do what all the other fuckwits who want nothing but death and glory do and find a AC dog

Posted Images

I know some take the piss out of the American boys at times(my self included in fun)but just imagine the the different game they hunt the whole year round.They have clowns in it for the money but so have we.Plenty on here myself included would love a countryside so enormous and diverse to hunt as they have.

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Wideboy said:

You seem to jump the gun an awful lot on this forum, you need to chill the fook out and don't take everything so personal or try to get one up?

I don't take anything personal.  And when have I jumped the gun except for this time?  And I came back on to Oplogize for my mistake to the gentleman.  It seems you have a problem with me.  Because you never have anything good to say when I post. So why don't you chill the fook out.  Lol??

Mr Delaney thank you sir .I drove 4 hours one way last week and scouted a 165,000 acre island.The biggest problem here is most don't hunt.Its about money.ABC thank you for calling out the bullshitters.what if in theory there was a man desperate for an outcross.So he looks up a stranger.As he is calling this stranger ABC reveals him on this board.Thanks my friend.Never been called a snitch and thanked a man.Takes a man to say sorry.If somebody somewhere can't vouch for you I would rather not ever meet you.By the way Mr Delaney I knew you was good folks your avatar is an American dogman with American champ.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Mr Delaney thank you sir .I drove 4 hours one way last week and scouted a 165,000 acre island.The biggest problem here is most don't hunt.Its about money.ABC thank you for calling out the bullshitters.what if in theory there was a man desperate for an outcross.So he looks up a stranger.As he is calling this stranger ABC reveals him on this board.Thanks my friend.Never been called a snitch and thanked a man.Takes a man to say sorry.If somebody somewhere can't vouch for you I would rather not ever meet you.By the way Mr Delaney I knew you was good folks your avatar is an American dogman with American champ.

Thanks for not taking it personal.  

• Like 1