• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collie bull grey father an son

excellent single handed dog ,full throttle ,  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, slip-em quick said:

Hi looking to get bk in the dog game..n e planned litters of this breeding or similar??

could make good  lurcher  this type x , prob hard to get one though, you have to just wait and  keep looking , be few  colliexs and bullxs    but not many x back to each other  .? it a type x i always liked  but not many were being bred 12 years ago when i wanted one  ended up with straight collie x grey, hang in there mate see what comes up next year etc .

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bird said:

could make good  lurcher  this type x , prob hard to get one though, you have to just wait and  keep looking , be few  colliexs and bullxs    but not many x back to each other  .? it a type x i always liked  but not many were being bred 12 years ago when i wanted one  ended up with straight collie x grey, hang in there mate see what comes up next year etc .

What about the alsation bull grey would try one a them Ray or a malli lurcher bull grey both very much liking it all .iatb bill

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

What about the alsation bull grey would try one a them Ray or a malli lurcher bull grey both very much liking it all .iatb bill

now that be good x   ,Alsatian x  grey x bull x grey  , get good coat/ feet , good stamina , pace,  and plenty of grit in the pups , the Alsatian offers alot in any lurcher line  , as you know  mate  . my 1st chose  be  1x Alsatian x grey  2nd chose  would be like you say   gsd x grey x pit x grey , maybe when old Bryn gone be pup i look for  the future  .!!

I had a good young bitch a couple of years back showing all good signs she was of this type she was killed before 2 i wish I had her now would of been a good bitch 24 tts stubborn at times but once she realised we were a team she was a great bitch steady fast could take a knock loads of stamina game loads of drive 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Penda said:

I had a good young bitch a couple of years back showing all good signs she was of this type she was killed before 2 i wish I had her now would of been a good bitch 24 tts stubborn at times but once she realised we were a team she was a great bitch steady fast could take a knock loads of stamina game loads of drive 

Sorry mate what cross we in about pal??

3 minutes ago, Penda said:

Collie grey bull grey 

I've fancied one for years,but when they've come round it's always been the wrong time..my pal had one and to be fair the best lamp dog I've ever seen.Knew his job down to a tee,never needed to be on a slip n was more than capable of holding his own?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Someone out their into big quarry or teeth who has a capable bitch could do a lot lot worse than use Rays Buck if they looking to breed.

He really is a specimen and has the right temprement ?

I'm not rushing into buying jus n e pup..take it your pals dogs handy then??