MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

What crackers means is,there was a pic of a shot fox put up on moochers next to a lurcher,that pic was put over anti sites,then there were deer an lurches pics on moochers,SOME PEOPLE ARE ALOT SAFER ON MOOCHERS THAN OTHERS MEMBERS ON THERE...?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, king said:

Well if ferreting isn't your thing then why are you jealous of an old fella who is out doing a bit.jim this Jim that.

And another thing crackers.

You spent all day ranting about Mick.as soon as he landed on the thread you disappeared ?

Disappeared??? ? was a pissed up idiot that admitted to pinching dogs what can you say to that ? guy clearly not all there... jim does get out and get the numbers no denying that he’s at it all time take my hat off to the man...we all could if didn’t have to work.... I’ve no issues with him just got boring and when decent threads went on and the site was getting going it crashed drastically after the pics ended up where they shouldn’t.... 

Just now, mud said:

What crackers means is,there was a pic of a shot fox put up on moochers next to a lurcher,that pic was put over anti sites,then there were deer an lurches pics on moochers,SOME PEOPLE ARE ALOT SAFER ON MOOCHERS THAN OTHERS MEMBERS ON THERE...?

CORRECT ??

6 minutes ago, king said:

I'm not the 1 moaning about Jim though Joe.you are don't look at his posts if you are jealous of the man.simple really

He will be loving this attention especially while your rimming him, when your finished eating his arse tell him he can still come up and have the night out on hooves I promised him before I left moochers.

Edited by joe ox
2 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Disappeared??? ? was a pissed up idiot that admitted to pinching dogs what can you say to that ? guy clearly not all there... jim does get out and get the numbers no denying that he’s at it all time take my hat off to the man...we all could if didn’t have to work.... I’ve no issues with him just got boring and when decent threads went on and the site was getting going it crashed drastically after the pics ended up where they shouldn’t.... 

I couldn't agree more.a few people thing there immune on there and they ain't.

Think the lad who was posting got a good topic going on moochers on fox he had shot and retrieved with lurches,then all ov a sudden they goin over anti sites,no face pictures was ever posted by the lad,?,but when members said moochers is crawling in antis people were still posting pics of deer with lurchers with there face in full view,NOW AFEW PEOPLE ARE ALOT SAFER THAN OTHERS ON MOOCHERS 

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

He will be loving this attention especially while your rimming him, when your finished eating his arse tell him he can still come up and have the night out on hooves I promised him before I left moochers.

Go and tell him your self jo.ive never spoken to the lad or even replied to 1 of his posts.

I've never arse licked anyone in my entire life.ive walked away from £1k jobs a week because I wouldn't arse the bosses.i would sooner tell them to there face to feck off.

While everyone else is arselicking the bosses lol.

1 minute ago, king said:

Go and tell him your self jo.ive never spoken to the lad or even replied to 1 of his posts.

I've never arse licked anyone in my entire life.ive walked away from £1k jobs a week because I wouldn't arse the bosses.i would sooner tell them to there face to feck off.

While everyone else is arselicking the bosses lol.

You have been arse licking a man on this very topic for all to read so your either stupid or a liar as well as a but hole rimmer.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Lol a few times I've been expected to arse lick to go on the dozer.

Just tell them straight. shove the fecking dozer up your arse.