Yokel Matt

Best day ever daddy!

Surely it must be right up there on your best day ever list aswell pal😁. Well done to the lad an good on you, hope you’d have many more happy days in field together😉

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely it must be right up there on your best day ever list aswell pal😁. Well done to the lad an good on you, hope you’d have many more happy days in field together😉

It is mate - soppy as it sounds I get tingles and  tears pricking my eyes at the memory of it.

6 minutes ago, Yokel Matt said:

It is mate - soppy as it sounds I get tingles and  tears pricking my eyes at the memory of it.

I got 3 sons between 3 an 12, an the 12 an 4 year old have seen a lot but the 3 year old is still doing a lot a firsts, an like ye say mate it’s emotional😂😳 an it don’t get any easier I’m  away to watch me lad box tonight and that’s the same feeling😁😳

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2

brilliant. my lad has been ferreting and recently stood with me on my peg. he is 5 and loves every minute of it. often comes out to watch me joint up deer as well. i think it is a great idea to introduce them to the country sports at a young age

Its great when your kids share your interests in fieldsports 

11 hours ago, The one said:

Its great when your kids share your interests in fieldsports 

Couldn’t have wished for a better introduction for him👍

• Like 1

Enjoy it mate when they get to there teens and beyond and tell you your doing it wrong you ask yourself how have i got by all these years then LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent mate for a moment I thought I was going to read that will had taken his 1st. Bet he can't wait to go. What life's all about making memories