Got caught poaching

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sun-dried yak meat fried in yak butter with sun-dried chillies for dinner tonight,can hardly contain myself with excitement ? your eggs look so tempting.

IMG_20181209_105937.jpg

Yakkity yak don’t look back?

whats yak meat like I imagine a cross between beef an venison?

• Like 1

I love poached eggs, probably the best way for maximin taste, all so I like smoked haddock. But never fancied the two together.

Any way GL keep all good the food coming but just a little later, I end up with eyes bigger that my belly and go and knock up a bigger one than I was going to to.Lol

Had me wheaty bangs this morning so should stave it off, Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Arry said:

I love poached eggs, probably the best way for maximin taste, all so I like smoked haddock. But never fancied the two together.

Any way GL keep all good the food coming but just a little later, I end up with eyes bigger that my belly and go and knock up a bigger one than I was going to to.Lol

Had me wheaty bangs this morning so should stave it off, Lol.

Cheers Arry

Arry give the poached eggs n haddock a go mate with crusty bread. They meant for each other  , used to be a regular on the board in proper cafes once upon a time 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Arry give the poached eggs n haddock a go mate with crusty bread. They meant for each other  , used to be a regular on the board in proper cafes once upon a time 

Definitely. Have it myself fairly often ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Makes a change from avin a beer n pizza or fish n chips ????????

38532F4C-1707-49E6-AED4-ED8D974DC2D8.jpeg

6759A391-4EC7-4364-8C35-B69F3D5DA4D8.jpeg

24CF112F-912C-4277-8A49-097710977E4D.jpeg

Why the fuuck are those dogs on the seat in a pub? Also.... Who the hell lets a dog get away with thievery off the table without a firm bollocking, a good kicking and then a dip in the bath with a toaster? :blink:

Christ shine a light, even dickhead here knows not to so much as glance in my plates general direction or his balls are the next course :laugh: 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Why the fuuck are those dogs on the seat in a pub? Also.... Who the hell lets a dog get away with thievery off the table without a firm bollocking, a good kicking and then a dip in the bath with a toaster? :blink:

Christ shine a light, even dickhead here knows not to so much as glance in my plates general direction or his balls are the next course :laugh: 

Lol mines on steroids to keep it alive and can do as I want  yours is a cnt box like it’s owner xxx 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Lol mines on steroids to keep it alive and can do as I want  yours is a cnt box like it’s owner xxx 

Cnutbox or not.... he ain't stealing my pizza and chip supper and he ain't rubbing his balls on my local bar's chairs ? :laugh:

Although he did have a gander at a packet of crackers I was eating the other day, so I locked him in the shower, turned it on full cold and left him there for a few hours until he was too exhausted to scream any longer ;)

• Haha 2