Quick question...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are some real txxxs on this forum. A lad asks a valid question then the know it all idiots with no idea about the dog or the man come along and shoot him down, well if there's one way to kill a

I’d say the dog must be a bit half hearted if it just stopped chasing when you called it

I don't lamp much these days but I would not want to call a dog off a run, if you don't know the ground don't run the dog, your in charge, some like to be able to call a dog off, but why send it in th

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Right o so if it went dark on her and you called her would you expect her to come in 

Not after a row mate 

That's the problem I have here I probably should have read the whole thread, for the amount of lamping that I do as soon as the lamp goes of she'd be on the return but one thing I've never had to do is call them in, imo if I could call mine off a run where it was making ground on its quarry I'd think it was running half hearted on every run due to it listening for me to call it

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Right o so if it went dark on her and you called her would you expect her to come in 

Not after a row mate 

the lad said the dog backed off straight away when he called it, how he know if the lamp was off.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, brambles said:

That's the problem I have here I probably should have read the whole thread, for the amount of lamping that I do as soon as the lamp goes of she'd be on the return but one thing I've never had to do is call them in, imo if I could call mine off a run where it was making ground on its quarry I'd think it was running half hearted on every run due to it listening for me to call it

Yeah I think we're on the same page  like I said wernt after a fall out

If the can see it they should do the best to get at it 

1 minute ago, two crows said:

the lad said the dog backed off straight away when he called it, how he know if the lamp was off.

Fair point crow 

• Like 1