Brick Kennels I've built

22 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Where you been Dan ? missed u 

lol ,tracked over me fone in work lol,all numbers ,passwords,insurance shit was on it......lucky my cousin is a tec nerd and retrieved it all.....the paki fone shop c**ts was clueless ....made me wait for 5 weeks only to admit defeat?ive been keeping abreast with recent breakdowns and current issues troubling the good members of thl as a guest lol.hope your good Big Ron?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been building some brick Kennels last couple of weekends ,so I thought I'd share some pics ,the run on the left is 1.5 by 2 m for 2 terriers and the run on the right is 1.5 by 1.5 

All 4 walls are brick  The roof is steel coated sheets  I got all the bricks given off a job came out of a chimney breast I've always liked the old common brick  The sleeping area are b

Posted Images

I’ve a thermometer in my brick kennel which takes the guess work out of is the kennel warm enough, it’s 2 degrees centigrade out side here today  damp foggy in my kennel it’s 7 in the largest part of the kennel without any heating so warm enough for dogs, insulting the walls and more importantly the roof keeps the temperature well  above freezing.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

lol ,tracked over me fone in work lol,all numbers ,passwords,insurance shit was on it......lucky my cousin is a tec nerd and retrieved it all.....the paki fone shop c**ts was clueless ....made me wait for 5 weeks only to admit defeat?ive been keeping abreast with recent breakdowns and current issues troubling the good members of thl as a guest lol.hope your good Big Ron?

All good mate , haven't been on much been doing a bit with dogs , noting really been happening on here , no legends reappeared  ? there was a topic that went on a bit with that drama queen Fuji peddling a pup out of best dogs in country ?but that's about it so your no missed much 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, loafer said:

tidy job that , you might want to seal the bricks with a water seal with it being single skin ,them sort of reclaimed tend to be a bit porous .

Cheers pal I was thinking about sealing the bricks just when I get round to it