Another shooting in America

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup,I have watched a few of them,the police normally seem remarkably civil.

Yeah, same. Personally I support open carry but I don't do it outside of work. I'm basically of the opinion that just because you can doesn't mean you should, but that's another thread entirely.

The OP is about a bloke shooting up a synagogue and I'm sure we've had enough threads turn into pro/anti to know what comes next so I won't politicise other than to say the suspect was big into conspiracy theories and had serious issues with Jewish community. Mutiple witnesses are claiming he was shouting 'All Jews Must Die' before opening fire. Also, like the Las Vegas shooting he wasn't known to police until this event although they're reporting he had very active social media presence.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yeah, same. Personally I support open carry but I don't do it outside of work. I'm basically of the opinion that just because you can doesn't mean you should, but that's another thread entirely.

The OP is about a bloke shooting up a synagogue and I'm sure we've had enough threads turn into pro/anti to know what comes next so I won't politicise other than to say the suspect was big into conspiracy theories had serious issue with Jewish community. Mutiple witnesses are claiming he ws shouting 'All Jews Must Die' before opening fire. Also, like the Las Vegas shooting he wasn't known to police until this event although they're reporting he had very active social media presence.

Champion right there!

I fuucking hate the way they pop Trump in there as a cherry

God bless and keep safe the souls of the innocents.

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking hate the way they pop Trump in there as a cherry

According to some reports the suspect wasn't a huge fan of Donnie due to him not being biased enough towards the Jewish community and for being a globalist as opposed to a nationalist. I doubt that little snippet will make it onto CNN though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, .357shooter said:

do not know what i typed was wrong and have no warning points.confused.did not intend to offend anyone .sorry for any wrong doing on my part

dont worry all of the worlds and USA problems is dons and Tommy’s supremesist fault acc to cnn and the liberal lie machine 

Question for the panel. In the US this week we've had this shooting. Another disgruntled person has been sending homemade explosives to politicians and news outlets. One has shot and killed to two people in a supermarket after earlier being caught on surveillance camera trying to force his way into a church.

How is this not terrorism?

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Question for the panel. In the US this week we've had this shooting. Another disgruntled person has been sending homemade explosives to politicians and news outlets. One has shot and killed to two people in a supermarket after earlier being caught on surveillance camera trying to force his way into a church.

How is this not terrorism?

How is this not terrorism? Everyone thought that it was quite normal behaviour and as such no one was terrified.  Take no notice and carry on. Even after the most hideous slaughter  things carry on much as normal.  Like the event in las Vagas or any of the school's. Seems like there are plenty of people to slaughter whithout the goverment taking control.

Edited by Meece