father and daughter

Nice dogs why do some lurcher lads no breed tight like terriers brother sister father daughter they try create something then add something else mind baffles way some lines the old lines will die out blood can run thin I no but just add a pure it's always a gamble I expect the worse then if I get good it's a bonus ? 

The terrier and pigion lads have the right aproach have a nice season lads 

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Nice dogs why do some lurcher lads no breed tight like terriers brother sister father daughter they try create something then add something else mind baffles way some lines the old lines will die out blood can run thin I no but just add a pure it's always a gamble I expect the worse then if I get good it's a bonus ? 

The terrier and pigion lads have the right aproach have a nice season lads 

These type are bred tight for about fifty years now mate, Merlin/Eve, Seagull stuff

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Breed them tight to many scatter breeds about ?

this is all my own stuff and only my close pals have stuff av bred so my breed is very close and the pure add the right thing sometimes and makes it stronger 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lovely stamps mate , 

looks like it will make a strong built bitch which is what I like to see rather than the racy stamp 

thank you pal he chucked strong stuff strength plays a big part in the game im in this is anther bitch off him out the same litter 

Screenshot_20181017-193449.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1