Paper bedding

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Dogs are just like people,...some are tough as teak, whilst others,.. are not...  We can breed for toughness and hardiness, of course,..but you have to work with the tools you have at your disp

Come on mate give it a rest , your a bit of a know it all , theres not one cross you haven't had the top dogs from or helped breed them . let other folk have a chance ?

Hi,..compared to my contemporaries, back in the 70s & 80s,.I've not owned that many...?  I have worked most types and bred a fair few,..and obviously,...I have buried a fair few... Over

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Wtf I am on about don't matter ta you lloydeys knows the gist of the post yours may think that little bit longer lol.atb bill

Come on mate give it a rest , your a bit of a know it all , theres not one cross you haven't had the top dogs from or helped breed them . let other folk have a chance ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

Ron we not in the soup que you already know that what you say in some cases his correct in others maybes not but has you say he can have his chance lol.atb bill

1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

Never owned a decent dog in my life all had faults just like us humans ?

Bear foot lotsaint had a Half decent jukel and when we think we have they only has good has the last day night out,and yes they all have imperfections there's allways something .atb bill

55 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

? Dogs are just like people,...some are tough as teak, whilst others,.. are not...

We can breed for toughness and hardiness, of course,..but you have to work with the tools you have at your disposal, at the time...

I grew up around hard-working sheep and cattle dogs, that were owned by even harder men...?

In hindsight, they were treated abysmally,..and considering their value and usage to the stockman,..it was ridiculous how bad they were kept. 

Nowadays, I feel we are far more educated and enlightened, towards our canine partners. 

My dogs are now simply fireside pets, but there was a time when I hunted,..illegally, then, legally,.. the dogs played an integral part in my life...

I coined the phrase back then, (and if I was still active),..it would be just the same again, "Work them Hard and Treat them like Heroes"...?

File0066.jpg.4bbf0aabec469b2bae4ca8ae6a0aaac9.jpg

Do your fecking shirt up scruffy bollox 

Nice dog

59 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

? Dogs are just like people,...some are tough as teak, whilst others,.. are not...

We can breed for toughness and hardiness, of course,..but you have to work with the tools you have at your disposal, at the time...

I grew up around hard-working sheep and cattle dogs, that were owned by even harder men...?

In hindsight, they were treated abysmally,..and considering their value and usage to the stockman,..it was ridiculous how bad they were kept. 

Nowadays, I feel we are far more educated and enlightened, towards our canine partners. 

My dogs are now simply fireside pets, but there was a time when I hunted,..illegally, then, legally,.. the dogs played an integral part in my life...

I coined the phrase back then, (and if I was still active),..it would be just the same again, "Work them Hard and Treat them like Heroes"...?

File0066.jpg.4bbf0aabec469b2bae4ca8ae6a0aaac9.jpg

I honestly never knew George Michael kept dogs. If I was that poor dog I would be embarrassed walking the tarmac with that man more than sleeping in my own piss.???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

How many dogs u had Phil ??

Hi,..compared to my contemporaries, back in the 70s & 80s,.I've not owned that many...?

I have worked most types and bred a fair few,..and obviously,...I have buried a fair few...

Over the years, I have tried to keep the style of dog, best suited to the task at hand,.hence my harmless wee fireside curs of today...?

Enjoyed most hybrids and crosses,...I've no one favorite,...they all served me well... ?

File0099.jpg.9075ae710e61b92f438071fe738bc954.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1