Any lads out there 2 bitch pups left  off hard working parents 

Seen lots of litters advertised last few months,do you think the market is saturated ? 

I see lot of women walking working bred type cockers dressed to the nines in country gear ,the sort that had cockerpoos or labradoodles 5 year ago. 

• Like 1

You right mate they seem to be the dog for the posh 4x4 brigade which usually does working bred dogs no good at all thing is the x bred pups fetch a lot more money than the pure breds which can’t help the genuine working types atb Flacko 

Yes I see them dropping kids off at school dressed up ready for the shooting line, drop o rain and the dubarry’s come out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Seen lots of litters advertised last few months,do you think the market is saturated ? 

I see lot of women walking working bred type cockers dressed to the nines in country gear ,the sort that had cockerpoos or labradoodles 5 year ago. 

Youll see alot of adult dogs too with the bit of breeding law just come in as they were making good money a pup i not long had a litter here the couple i had spare were snapped up.

14 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I hope so, might stop them being so nickable. I doubt it though, they're still fetching crazy money.

• Like 1

I bred a litter in 2017 to replace an old retiring bitch, (great grandma to the pups) and the chap with the father also needed one, there were 2 spare pups I asked £650 for them and could of sold a dozen, I now have a great old dog who is 11, so will breed again this year from a different bitch, to cover for him, I always feel guilty asking large sums for spare pups, but if you sell them too cheep someone will take the piss and sell them on again, I have had it happen when trying to help people sadly.