Lightweight pcp walker/ratter

Ayup fellas,

Don't turn up in this section very often anymore but having been out rattling tonight with my Springer I'm considering going back into the pcp market.

I previously had a hw100t .177 and it was an absolute killing machine but I found it quite heavy. I was also getting into devoting so pxd for a shotgun.

I'm now considering another pre charge and would idealy be after a lightweight multi shot. I was looking at hw100 because I know it and loved it amd never had any problems with it but am concerned by the weight. I have also looked at BSA R10 and Ultras. I quite fancy the ultra but have been reading they have quite a few issues.

Anyone have/had the ultra and the hw100 and how do they rate against each other? 

Cheers

Ry

38 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Got the  Bsa R10se super carbine in 25cal black pepper stock, hawke 3-9x50ao scope and bsa. Padded gun bag £550 collected, it was on here for sale.... 

Hi Phil

Think I'm going back to .177 when I go to pcp. I find with the flattef trajectory it's more forgiving with the Range finding with NV when ratting.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ryaldinhio said:

Hi Phil

Think I'm going back to .177 when I go to pcp. I find with the flattef trajectory it's more forgiving with the Range finding with NV when ratting.

OK no worries, thought I,d just throw it out there... 

I recently bought a 1.77 bsa ultra se multi shot after recommendations on here and I am well pleased with it, I wanted a light accurate not too expensive gun and it fits the bill.regards problem with the guns mine started losing air slowly over a week it turned out to be the air gauge was a bit loose so easy fix, they are very easy to dismantle and a seal kit was only £13 which I didn’t need.with jsb exact pellets it’s very accurate and I am well pleased with mine,I’ve had some good advice on the gun section of this forum I’ve bought the ultra & a hush power 4.10 on recommendation.

DB6A3355-3C7B-45A7-9EA8-F0EF537A14FE.jpeg

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Ayup fellas,

Don't turn up in this section very often anymore but having been out rattling tonight with my Springer I'm considering going back into the pcp market.

I previously had a hw100t .177 and it was an absolute killing machine but I found it quite heavy. I was also getting into devoting so pxd for a shotgun.

I'm now considering another pre charge and would idealy be after a lightweight multi shot. I was looking at hw100 because I know it and loved it amd never had any problems with it but am concerned by the weight. I have also looked at BSA R10 and Ultras. I quite fancy the ultra but have been reading they have quite a few issues.

Anyone have/had the ultra and the hw100 and how do they rate against each other? 

Cheers

Ry

Hw 100 is the best sub 12 rifle any one can buy

Bsa ultra is up there with the rest and even the hw100

only thing that lets it down is the shot count and thats it

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0007.JPG

P050912_22.53.jpg

1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Hw 100 is the best sub 12 rifle any one can buy

Bsa ultra is up there with the rest and even the hw100

only thing that lets it down is the shot count and thats it