orth east football teams

To say rafa is over rated max is a bit wrong look at his record there's not many who have won more in the prem mourino and pep yes but I can't think of another  champion league fa cup Europa cup Italian cup world club cup etc all won and numerous other cups and finals and promotions yes he spent but who hasn't to get his record  bsa is the best at what he does granted but I couldn't see him winning what rafa as and as for a small budget who knows I think Ashley gave him that has he knew just how much the prem is worth it was just a investment to him and bridzy right he has had to sell some of his best players to balance the books also 

Edited by blackmaggie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I agree but they did the same as us when we dropped from the prem and we didn’t get anything like the parachute payments teams get these days 

I don't support any north east football team really,but I do like to see a north east team do well,that fecking Newcastle united match yesterday was s.it how can a team score 2 goals inside 10 minutes

Think Benitez days are numberd 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

how do you think Fat Rafa would do Given Howe and Houghton team and budget at their respective clubs ?????????

another interesting question is how do you think pep and klop would do with those clubs and budgets. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Better than Rafa imo 

But like a politician Youv just answered a question with a question lol

To be honest max facts are you have never had a manager with his pedigree or the support the toon has regardless of whatever league your in time to put the jealousy to one side you played Bradford at the weekend the toon played man u at old Trafford as you said yourself you have spent millions players that were shite ngong  signed for 17 million and then sacked left for nothing one example of why you are playing league 1 today 

On 07/10/2018 at 02:44, maxhardcore said:

By the way Safc and their support were class down Bradford yesterday as they were the week before down Coventry and mid week at home against Peterborough .

The tide is a turning ?

Thing with the tide is Max, it goes up and DOWN, lets just hope Sunderland don't get caiught in a rip tide like they have for the last few years eh 

22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Your wrongI think our record 75k plus crowd tells you different ?

Max I'm talking season after season year after year nufc either in the  prem or championship  they have  higher averages than yours its simple facts they are a bigger club all  this different gravy you talk about left you in there thousands when you needed them most  mast walk outs even before half time ?most now are only returning because your winning a few games they are what you call fair weather fans and it seems you have more than most but it's good to see you are doing well in league 1 ?

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

No fair weather in league one

30k from the off before a ball was kicked ?

Selling out away game after game?

5k away to Coventry

3k at Bradford at the weekend?

Last home game last Tuesday we had more thru the gate than Villa  on the same night who are in the league above.

We prob averaging more then 90% of clubs in the Prem and the Championship ?

Go on Pee Wee try again ?

You live in a two team area you being the smallest admittedly but we'll supported but  look at other areas Liverpool man city man u Everton all get bigger crowds than you ?or forest derby wba wolves villa all big clubs and London also big clubs  facts are max the toon are more loyal and a bigger club than you even pre king kev days than you lot ?you say there's no fair weather fans  in league 1 what happened then in the championship cheesy chips for a quid or kids for free as obviously boosted your attendance ? but  couldn't stop the mass walk outs before half time you can't buy loyalty  and your fans behaviour during games in the championship just shows that there even shitting on seats during games ? and as for moyses every manager you get his the next messiah till you want him sacking and there's been a few max ?

Edited by blackmaggie
9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Chris like BM always Fake news

Only thing Real about him is his Pee Wee side lol

most of his last post is total Shite ?

So your fans didn't have organized walk outs before half time max or the fact nufc got bigger crowds week in week out in  the  prem   they even managed it in a league below they are a bigger club  the fact thousands left you when you couldn't win a game has many always told you they would  even showed you facts and figures but now there coming back there fair weather fans max not the loyal gravy you bang your drum about but don't worry every club has them and it became a bit of a laugh on here every time you got a new manager he was the new messiah you sometimes even giving out on here what is team and formation should  be so how was  my above post total shite they were merely facts max 

• Haha 1

good win for sunderland then,watched the manager on the news last night saying how he had to shuffle to put a side out for the game ,but they got a result that's all that matters