Summat strange

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Water started falling out the sky and landing on everything 

Any ideas

W3 had rain and at yesterday and it's still raining now. There is finaly some soft ground to run on 

Battery on charge it means mate could sort the problem out  normally when I get the battery on charge it stoppes it’s been on charge since I got out my pit this morning it’s still spitting of rain so must be working 

26 minutes ago, poxon said:

Battery on charge it means mate could sort the problem out  normally when I get the battery on charge it stoppes it’s been on charge since I got out my pit this morning it’s still spitting of rain so must be working 

I have 1 fully charged at all times that's why it's bin so dry then 

Be a good night tonight went out after work today wi the pack and pinched 1 unfortunately tonite I'm on duty 

Bad news brother 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I have 1 fully charged at all times that's why it's bin so dry then 

Be a good night tonight went out after work today wi the pack and pinched 1 unfortunately tonite I'm on duty 

Bad news brother 

More than likely mate ?

I’ve heard your so ill tonight to turn in on duty due to the large amount of beans you’ve eaten today you’ve been sat on the toilet all afternoon your guts are playing havoc on you ??

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

More than likely mate ?

I’ve heard your so ill tonight to turn in on duty due to the large amount of beans you’ve eaten today you’ve been sat on the toilet all afternoon your guts are playing havoc on you ??

I'm on duty looking after the kids she's out galavanting wi Delburt long ting I expect so shits stroke or death I ain't gerrin out on it me owd 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

I'm on duty looking after the kids she's out galavanting wi Delburt long ting I expect so shits stroke or death I ain't gerrin out on it me owd 

Maybe when her indoors rocks up from her galavanting you can head out of doors for a little shine