Preparing Christmas Dinner

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to start fattening up the Christmas birds...  

I read the thread title and thought those sprouts will be f*ck*ng ruined if you've put them in at the end of September...

All good mate... I've put a guard in with them to keep the foxes, big cats and Polish away...  

Posted Images

Birds = plural == horse = singular !  Is the horse informing the Turkeys (plural) = ( more than one) that they are Christmas dinner..?   How big is your family ? I don't think that you are going to get through 5 turkeys for Christmas dinner. There'll be no room for pudding.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Meece said:

Birds = plural == horse = singular !  Is the horse informing the Turkeys (plural) = ( more than one) that they are Christmas dinner..?   How big is your family ? I don't think that you are going to get through 5 turkeys for Christmas dinner. There'll be no room for pudding.

Had 22 round last year, bought on 10 turkeys, gave a few away, had 3 on Christmas day...the last one standing disappeared in February , it was huge, I'm trying to find the big cat responsible 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

I would sooner eat the horse...far better tasting...... 

I'm disappointed Tomo. I thought you were going to ask if the called was called Tesco or summat!

Question for those that aren't huge fans of turkey. Have you ever had one that the chef has 'brined' before cooking? :hmm:

44 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm disappointed Tomo. I thought you were going to ask if the called was called Tesco or summat!

Question for those that aren't huge fans of turkey. Have you ever had one that the chef has 'brined' before cooking? :hmm:

yes chris turkey should deffo be binned before cooking

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

I would sooner eat the horse...far better tasting......

yeh I know some smart f****r will use the above for a smart one linner......socks..

the susspence is killing me......hurry up with the .."it looks like you have already eaten a horse"....

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yes chris turkey should deffo be binned before cooking

I was never a fan of turkey until I'd had one that been cooked properly by someone that knew what they were doing. It's worth a second go IMHO.

I've also go some wild turkey in the yard. Birds and bottled...

• Like 1