collie stud

A bitter kills in dark hunts like fck takes the bushy man right up my street ??its a known fact that every firstx collie x never makes it over 25  very rarely and can always be a variable litter like most first x you be it terrier deerhound ect  sound like yr after a good rabbit dog jigsaw good luck mate ?I do like the sound of the other 

Edited by Bearfoot

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know me then Morton or are you a good judge of charachter over a computer screen cause  thats your argument or view f****d then cause i dont sell dogs .i had a lad come from england for a saluk

Go for it Jiggy, the ole collie /grey stays deep within me, good clever dogs, my first was way back in 1958 a young 14 year old Boy, my uncles working Hill collie bitch, x Cotton king ( waterloo cup w

I've had some really nice greyhounds over the years,..fabulous creatures,...caught plenty of Hares and Roe with them...  I admire their determination,... to come to terms with their quarry,...I l

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

A bitter kills in dark hunts like fck takes the bushy man right up my street ??its a known fact that every firstx collie x never makes it over 25  very rarely and can always be a variable litter like most first x you be it terrier deerhound ect  sound like yr after a good rabbit dog jigsaw good luck mate ?I do like the sound of the other 

well the 1st bit im not sure of ,a biter kils in the dark?hunts like fck...and takes the bushy man right up your street ,lol...i think i should know what this means but im lost lol...I was told by my mate he saw a few pups from the 1st litter and they were tiny ,plus when i saw the collie dog he was an ugly looking mutt,(i know....looks dont kill,lol) but he did not appeal to me ,so that was the finish of the idea using him...plus he was a sneaking about kind of mutt ,curving behind ye and the owner said ,just be careful,he doesnt take to strangers too much........GAME OVER AND OUT ,for me ..lol ..i fared out with a much better deal anyway i think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Best dog I ever had looked like a mongeral much like myself ?nothing has ever came close to it ?good luck in your endeavours we are a long time dead I've already got a very good cur shaped head ?

the choice i made ,im happy with ...i think these pups could turn out to be handy rough cuts

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

the choice i made ,im happy with ...i think these pups could turn out to be handy rough cuts

Eye good luck jig I sincerely mean that not many try to create something you are I take my hat of to you I have very little knowlage of kelpie types Phil speaks highly of them ideal rabbit dogs maybe more nice fresh blood when I needed a rabbit dog about 15years ago I went and purchased one of two good rabbiters that’s all she was but very good at it I enjoyed every single day night out way her nothing else nothing more though she kept me happy ? I had the best of both worlds I couldent complain it’s horses for courses onwards and upwards fella ?iam wise enough never to be  kennelblind my old dog was a pudding buster ??

Edited by Bearfoot
9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

It came down to a few things,...lack of height and it didn't look the type I wanted, a bit cur shaped...plus it was a bit of a nasty c**t,and a litter the dog previously sired,none came over 23-24 ..inches.

I would of been interested to follow the progress of a border mating if it had come off, not so sure about the kelpies, good luck with your endeavour fingers crossed she has taken.

45 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Eye good luck jig I sincerely mean that not many try to create something you are I take my hat of to you I have very little knowlage of kelpie types Phil speaks highly of them ideal rabbit dogs maybe more nice fresh blood when I needed a rabbit dog about 15years ago I went and purchased one of two good rabbiters that’s all she was but very good at it I enjoyed every single day night out way her nothing else nothing more though she kept me happy ? I had the best of both worlds I couldent complain it’s horses for courses onwards and upwards fella ?iam wise enough never to be  kennelblind my old dog was a pudding buster ??

You do talk some shit.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

they do a bit more than rabbits ,hence my wanting one ....if your referring to teeth,mr.fox,then ive no interest in doing them ..ive a bigger dog that takes the odd few ,,its more edible game and enjoyment im after ,im getting older now ,pleasing the mind is now my priority lol....thanks for the good wishes too...i think anyone that does a good bit of lamping/ferreting/shooting/bushing/wont go wrong with a kelpie x .thy can take way more stick than you can throw at them

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

they do a bit more than rabbits ,hence my wanting one ....if your referring to teeth,mr.fox,then ive no interest in doing them ..ive a bigger dog that takes the odd few ,,its more edible game and enjoyment im after ,im getting older now ,pleasing the mind is now my priority lol....thanks for the good wishes too...i think anyone that does a good bit of lamping/ferreting/shooting/bushing/wont go wrong with a kelpie x .thy can take way more stick than you can throw at them

Eye that pic you sent me hes a cracking saluki x ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Get yourself over to the golf course in Trabolgan jigsaw it’s alive with rabbits. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Get yourself over to the golf course in Trabolgan jigsaw it’s alive with rabbits. 

might have a gander in a while .....when i find out how exactly to get in with a mutt lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

might have a gander in a while .....when i find out how exactly to get in with a mutt lol

It sounds like the West Indies instead of the people's republic of cork. What's app me a few photos when and if your litter drops.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

It sounds like the West Indies instead of the people's republic of cork. What's app me a few photos when and if your litter drops.

will do Jiggs,hope yer keeping well..

• Like 1