Macron brands Brexiters liars ?

15 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Yes Bob, posting ill informed pics on the internet doesn't change world history. I've no intention of spoon feeding you.

Is that it, I'm disappointed, keep digging.

17 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Yes Bob, posting ill informed pics on the internet doesn't change world history. I've no intention of spoon feeding you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listen up macron your a cnt , not just any type of cnt but just a French cnt ,now I don’t think I’m lying  when I say it as it is you and your pitiful disrespectful  eu liberal leftie lot are a bunch

john thats just bollicks, i personally know of irish men who proudly fought for your freedom in ww2 so that you could talk shite and be bitter about them. proud irish men.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

What about jacob res mogg?

He's the one I would like to see out of all of them.

I also think Johnson may come across a buffoon but think he would do a better job than May, god help us the Jc never gets in power, that thought makes me shudder

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

John the russians came from the east an met the allies coming from west, who liberated western europe, japan etc 

They met at germany, thats why the wall was built, the russians had no choice, hitler invaded an got very close to stalingrad, then the ruskies pushed them back.

Russia more or less liberated russia an the eastern bloc.

The allies liberated the rest, africa japan, phillipines, mediterian etc

It's not so simple Francie. Look into the meat grinder that was the Eastern front. Look at the sheer volume of men and material Hitler lost in the East, division upon division, look at the same on the USSR side.

Compare that to the Western front, a shadow, the poor relation late to the party. The Soviets had already defeated Nazi Germany when they turned them at the gates of Moscow, and were pushing them West encircling and destroying entire Armies.

Stalin, lovely guy that he was, had a legitimate gripe that the Western allies delayed the start of a second front, so the USSR could pay the price in man power.

Hitler lost the war by attacking the Soviet Union & then declaring war on the USA in solidarity with the then Empire of Japan.

Britain was effectively contained on that island giving Hitler a free hand on the continent. If anything the Western allies were terrified the Russians would keep coming West.

But lets not let annoying facts get in the way of Bobs posting pics on a website.

Yes but have you taken into account japan phillipines, n africa, mediterian an theres lots more  countris were the allies had to liberate an took severe losses, the russians never did that.

Hitler signed a pact with stalin declaring he would not invade russia, an then he did.

The russians didnt have a naval fleet, the allies also defeated germany an japans naval fleet too, it was amazing to see, granted not everything was told, but the yanks an brits easily done the most.

Check out battle of midway.

There was millions lost on russian front also due to weather.

Tbh it was a unbeleiable feat of manpower an materials weaponary logistics etc

From all sides.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yes but have you taken into account japan phillipines, n africa, mediterian an theres lots more  countris were the allies had to liberate an took severe losses, the russians never did that.

Hitler signed a pact with stalin declaring he would not invade russia, an then he did.

The russians didnt have a naval fleet, the allies also defeated germany an japans naval fleet too, it was amazing to see, granted not everything was told, but the yanks an brits easily done the most.

Check out battle of midway.

There was millions lost on russian front also due to weather.

Tbh it was a unbeleiable feat of manpower an materials weaponary logistics etc

From all sides.

The war in the Pacific isn't relevant to the to jibe at the EU. Hitler had to bleed the forces in N Africa (and Western Europe) for the Eastern campaign, they did not exist independently of one another. 

Had the non aggression pact with the USSR been retained, and had Hitler not declared war on the USA, Britain wouldn't have been in position to liberate the channel islands, much less Europe.

The bolloxology claim doesn't hold water, much like 90% of other tripe from brexiters. It's historical revisionism.

• Haha 1

Ok well agree to disagree john.

Heres a vid from last week at the eu, farage backing hungary, hungarys leader orban is a legend imo.

He hasnt let a single migrant into his country an fair fucks to him, an the eu has now imposed sanctions, the cheek of them, poland the czechs italians, more or less all slavic countries are backing him.

Farage an orban call out soros, the eu superstate is sinking.

• Like 3

Russia liberated the eastern bloc. Hmmm 

The Russians wanted to oppress the East and did for decades brutally occupied them and denied them freedom of movement and stole there resources.

They built the wall as a buffer from the west and to stop the thousands fleeing from the brutality of East Germans and Thier russian masters.

Remember Russia and Germany were in Cahoots with each other and the invasion of Poland and other plans to occupy and carve it up between them.well up until they realised Hitler hoodwinked them and ultimately wanted them gone! 

As far as im concerned not enough of them died during the war.

If Hitler was a better leader and listened to manstein  and Rommel Moscow would have fell.stalin was hours away from abandoning Moscow and fleeing. In fact he thought he was going to be shot by his generals but sadly they were spinless. 

Ask any pole or Czech Bulgarian or any other satellite state if they felt liberated im pretty sure I know what there answer would be 

Over 10 milion Ukrainian people starved to death by Stalin cause they refused to join his collective farm policy. Always amused me when you read "Hitler most evil man in history" killed six million. (Even that's a made up number) Stalin on the other hand did kill millions last thing he did before going to bed was hand his lackey a list of death sentences every night until the day he  died. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Russia liberated the eastern bloc. Hmmm 

The Russians wanted to oppress the East and did for decades brutally occupied them and denied them freedom of movement and stole there resources.

They built the wall as a buffer from the west and to stop the thousands fleeing from the brutality of East Germans and Thier russian masters.

Remember Russia and Germany were in Cahoots with each other and the invasion of Poland and other plans to occupy and carve it up between them.well up until they realised Hitler hoodwinked them and ultimately wanted them gone! 

As far as im concerned not enough of them died during the war.

If Hitler was a better leader and listened to manstein  and Rommel Moscow would have fell.stalin was hours away from abandoning Moscow and fleeing. In fact he thought he was going to be shot by his generals but sadly they were spinless. 

Ask any pole or Czech Bulgarian or any other satellite state if they felt liberated im pretty sure I know what there answer would be 

Over 10 milion Ukrainian people starved to death by Stalin cause they refused to join his collective farm policy. Always amused me when you read "Hitler most evil man in history" killed six million. (Even that's a made up number) Stalin on the other hand did kill millions last thing he did before going to bed was hand his lackey a list of death sentences every night until the day he  died. 

Yeah scot, i use the term loosely when i say liberated, i was just making the point to john that the russians took back from the eastern front to germany, an the only reason is because they were invaded, but they still put them back to germany.

• Like 1

John can you give me your reasons for detesting mr orban?

Is it cause he wouldnt let ILLEGAL immigrants into his country?

Or that hes a christian leader with a majority of hungarian people on his side.

Or that his country is one of the safest country in europe.

Did i miss anything?

I mean im struggling to see why you detest him, maybe personel reasons, but it would be interesting to her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Francie said:

John can you give me your reasons for detesting mr orban?

Is it cause he wouldnt let ILLEGAL immigrants into his country?

Or that hes a christian leader with a majority of hungarian people on his side.

Or that his country is one of the safest country in europe.

Did i miss anything?

I mean im struggling to see why you detest him, maybe personel reasons, but it would be interesting to her.

il tell you why, hes in killiarys club, the non stop protesters cry about everything. the same type of people thats constantly trying to rubbish trump also. and also because hes one of these self loathing liberals that looks for nothing but bad in his own countrymen and wants to appologise for his ancestors fro bringing the blacks to america in the slave days. a bit like silly allen.  he needs to stop sniffing glue as his heads buried up his communist ass and stop wanking over jeremy corbyn

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

Agree that liberation is incorrect in terms of the USSR involvement, defeated the Nazis perhaps better way of putting it.

As for Orban, he's just as detestable as Trump or Farage to me. 

Oban love that man eu can’t see that he was elected  by his people but none of them eu  cnts were elected they all slags and Europe is waking up as for j c he’s the biggest cnt on the planet along with dianne the racist and tony y the war criminal  as for Farage he’s the man that made the ordinary man see the eu for what they really are .... a bunch of leftie liberal wankers ??????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 6