poor guy with a really bad stutter

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Must be a horrendous condition

I've watched that clip soooooooo many times - it has me rolling every time !

It must be an awful, embarrassing affliction, but I do admire how those fellas seem to have 'embraced' it, and learned to live with it.

• Like 3

I think it's as funny as f**k and if it was me I'd expect people to laugh,  there is a lot of fake anger , people like to be offended by such things without really looking into it, I think treating people differently is crueler and acting like it's not happening is a false reaction, if he was a decent bloke and a mate of mine I'd be the first to take him to a pub or anywere else he fancied going and if there was laughter and banter then all good, but if it was cruel and hurtful that's a different matter,(disabled or able bodied)  public speech is part of getting over a bad stutter so your going to encounter every different reaction every time and banning the ones you don't like helps no one and just causes more discrimination, it's a very liberal tactic to stifle free speech, try not to get dragged in 

• Like 2

My father in-law had really bad stutter had it all his life he never let it get in his way carried on regardless.

Traveled the world in the 70s with a rucksack a few quid and a bottle of whiskey.

He could communicate with anyone.

Funny only time he didn't stutter was if he sang :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

There a difference between free speech and mockery and I very much doubt if that was you with this impediment and folk were laughing you would enjoy it. 

Mockery as I said is cruel and unacceptable but laughter and banter are good and free, I had a brother that ended his life in a wheelchair prematurely, but I,d of rather had a laugh and joke with people I met unlike the kind caring b*****ds (that had known him when he was fine) that would cross the road to avoid having to ask him how he was, nobody on that video is mocking the lad and if you laugh about it in private no harm done,  what would your role model A hitler have done with him ?? A little worse than laugh I,d wager ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chaff said:

My father in-law had really bad stutter had it all his life he never let it get in his way carried on regardless.

Traveled the world in the 70s with a rucksack a few quid and a bottle of whiskey.

He could communicate with anyone.

Funny only time he didn't stutter was if he sang :)

Johnny David the lad in the video is tick free from his Tourette's when he,s stood in a river with a fishing rod as well, ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Mockery as I said is cruel and unacceptable but laughter and banter are good and free, I had a brother that ended his life in a wheelchair prematurely, but I,d of rather had a laugh and joke with people I met unlike the kind caring b*****ds (that had known him when he was fine) that would cross the road to avoid having to ask him how he was, nobody on that video is mocking the lad and if you laugh about it in private no harm done,  what would your role model A hitler have done with him ?? A little worse than laugh I,d wager ?

Role model? 

Here you go again just making stuff up to suit you're post lol

What's with the middle finger. Are you incapable of a discussion or debate without being childish.

Hitler was a god awful tactician.certainly not my role model and I have never said he was either. 

• Like 1