Hello Im a spanish hunter and engineer new in uk. I ve been hunting all my life in spain with my father. Currently i live in bristol area and i would like hunting but im not sure how is going the hunt uk. In spain i have the hunting areas with deers, hogs and roebuck. I dont know is possible rent a area here too. If anybody can give some help i really apreciated. Many thanks anyway.

Welcome, you could book days out on deer and driven game, if you don’t mind paying for it, but my advice would be to spend some time at your local gun clubs and clay pigeon shoots, get to know a few people, offer your services for beating on local shoots, make a few friends at these places and I’m sure one or two of them will invite you out with them, good luck?

• 1 year later...

On 09/09/2018 at 20:28, mushroom said:

Hola tio, en ingleterra es muy diferente a españa. Tienes una licensia de rifles/escopetas en UK? 

Hola , acabo de leer el post cuando escribí estaba recién llegado y ya estoy establecido. Alguien sabe si se puede alquilar un terreno para cazar o pertenecer a un club para cazar especialmente caza mayor.

Hi all, i just read this all post when I wrote that it was my first week in the Uk but now im well stablished in the country. Does anyone know if you can rent a small hunting land or if you have to be a member of a group?kind regards