DeepEarth

Ferret boxes

Is anyone on here selling ferret boxes? I’m after a single box. If not it’ll have to be ebay. 

Cheers joe

Deep Earth. Yes mate I do. Mostly anything anyone asks for. It's fair to say I've made a few. Jok.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Th gone to ground box is my lads new go to box, he loves it 

I think that's the guy from York I did a few deals with...sold some of his boxes sale or return....ive got the single box its light as anything and I get 2 big hobs in ...most folk would think its to small for 2 big hobs ..but they soon curl up.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I think that's the guy from York I did a few deals with...sold some of his boxes sale or return....ive got the single box its light as anything and I get 2 big hobs in ...most folk would think its to small for 2 big hobs ..but they soon curl up.....

I ordered him the double an it’s huge, but teal light,, solid an looks the part. Honestly struggle to see how he makes any profit but ain’t moaning😂

2 minutes ago, DeepEarth said:

Got a gone2ground one in its way cheers for the heads up 

Wont be disappointed mate if it’s same quality as one my lad bought😳

• Like 1

I've got a single poachers box that I bought on ebay years ago, looks identical to the one on gone to grounds site. Very solid comfortable box, good for a big hob or a couple of small Jill's.

• Like 1