Salisbury attack and the Russians

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's about as strong a case as our own government have, it's a waste of time waste of money and probably been a smoke screen for our own government to slip through some other bill or proposal that w

His "election" was happening during this and we know how russian elections work .  Total distraction !The war of words with Britain over this masked the rigged election. Billions he has syph

That's not quite accurate. The police investigation has identified two men who are known to have entered the country via Gatwick and leaving via Heathrow over a 48hr period. They visited Salisbury the

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, steve66 said:

isn't the boyfriend back in hospital and in a bad way , thought I heard he'd lost his eyesight ?

That's my whole point I don't particularly care if a defector/mole gets killed that's the danger of the trade they peddle in. But that could have spread and killed a lot more imagine an inquisitive kid finding that talking it home to his mum or some school kids spraying it on each other for a laugh. 

But im sure even if that scenario did happen some would still defend Russia. 

They have never had any morals or compassion when it comes to killing as long as they get there particular target is all that matters. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, si brown said:

7F20B40F-1D5B-4B6E-8A22-4EF467575043.thumb.jpeg.aa7494edab239848cb88c3699ec839a7.jpeg

That's about as strong a case as our own government have, it's a waste of time waste of money and probably been a smoke screen for our own government to slip through some other bill or proposal that will make our lives worse, I,m going away in a minute so can't join in the ensuing noise that's about to occur but to clarify my postition I don't love or hate any one and I don't trust a single word that comes from the mouths of politicians regardless of what nationality they are, all governments the world over are capable of the most heinous of crimes if it preserves there grip on power and manipulation of the masses, Putin is no worse or better than any of the others, but as long as our own government can cause enough foe anger and hatred it stops us looking to closely at them and the same game is being played in Russia, live your own lives and stop worrying what a load of money motivated bullshitters keep feeding you ??? 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

That's about as strong a case as our own government have

That's not quite accurate. The police investigation has identified two men who are known to have entered the country via Gatwick and leaving via Heathrow over a 48hr period. They visited Salisbury the day before the attack and then returned the day of the attack. They stayed at a hotel in London where Novichok was found in addition to eight other locations that tie in with their movements.

In addition I'd bet that GCHQ have signals intelligence to support this and MI6 probably have partial files on some of the individuals connected which points to them being GRU. I'm speculating on this but it's totally common, they exist for that job and it's a job that is kept in the shadows.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

That's about as strong a case as our own government have, it's a waste of time waste of money and probably been a smoke screen for our own government to slip through some other bill or proposal that will make our lives worse, I,m going away in a minute so can't join in the ensuing noise that's about to occur but to clarify my postition I don't love or hate any one and I don't trust a single word that comes from the mouths of politicians regardless of what nationality they are, all governments the world over are capable of the most heinous of crimes if it preserves there grip on power and manipulation of the masses, Putin is no worse or better than any of the others, but as long as our own government can cause enough foe anger and hatred it stops us looking to closely at them and the same game is being played in Russia, live your own lives and stop worrying what a load of money motivated bullshitters keep feeding you ??? 

When they are spreading nerve agents amongst the populace it is our concern! As for Putin "being no worse"  that's nonsense.

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

That's not quite accurate. The police investigation has identified two men who are known to have entered the country via Gatwick and leaving via Heathrow over a 48hr period. They visited Salisbury the day before the attack and then returned the day of the attack. They stayed at a hotel in London where Novichok was found in addition to eight other locations that tie in with their movements.

In addition I'd bet that GCHQ have signals intelligence to support this and MI6 probably have partial files on some of the individuals connected which points to them being GRU. I'm speculating on this but it's totally common, they exist for that job and it's a job that is kept in the shadows.

I reckon its bullshit.They have cctv footage of them travelling to Salisbury and back to London and lots of other cctv footage of them at various points over a 48hr period but its took this long to identify them.Yesterday I read that the police and other intelligence services have trawled through over 60,000 hrs of cctv fottage.Id have thought they'd have identified them a lot quicker than what they supposedly have.

18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I reckon its bullshit.They have cctv footage of them travelling to Salisbury and back to London and lots of other cctv footage of them at various points over a 48hr period but its took this long to identify them.Yesterday I read that the police and other intelligence services have trawled through over 60,000 hrs of cctv fottage.Id have thought they'd have identified them a lot quicker than what they supposedly have.

That's a fair comment, and I admit I don't know all the details but have seen enough to have faith in what Scotland Yard are saying. I'd counter that by saying if it was bullshit why take so long to make up their identities? Again I'm no expert but in my experience often there is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

So 14 billion put into OAP care would not bring standards to at least an acceptable level ????

How many hospitals could be built and fully serviced per year for 14 billion every year ????

a Super hospital can be built for 500 million

unless government have Carillion do it ??

Max. Do you think the issue is the lack of money?

I think there's plenty of money but there are too many clowns that are wasting it. Last I heard there was £1bn annual fraud in the NHS. I believe the issue isn't the funding it's the way that terminally unaccountable handle that money. If the government was in charge of the Sahara desert they would run out of sand in 5 years.

6 hours ago, downsouth said:

Yesterday I read that the police and other intelligence services have trawled through over 60,000 hrs of cctv fottage.Id have thought they'd have identified them a lot quicker than what they supposedly have. 

You reckon? I would have thought it would have depended on how many people were searching and the quality of the footage they had to search through. That's a lot of footage from multiple sources and piecing it together would be a forensic nightmare. I don't think the time frame is unreasonable.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I would have thought it would have depended on how many people were searching and the quality of the footage they had to search through. That's a lot of footage from multiple sources and piecing it together would be a forensic nightmare. I don't think the time frame is unreasonable.

It's reported that they used 'super recognisers' to review the footage and look for people they had seen before on it. Seems archaic to me when we have AI software for these jobs surely? 

Anyway, I think forensics is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why it took so long to release the names. They may well have already identified these gentlemen but without the results from their hotel room etc didn't feel they had enough evidence.

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I think its the 1s on state pensions that are struggling

Not all of them but maybe some are.

The sooner it's abolished the better imo. Save government 'taking care' of it, only to squander it and make the next generation pay instead. Everyone should be responsible for their own retirement with a minimum safety net for those that are societies most deprived.

33 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Not all of them but maybe some are.

The sooner it's abolished the better imo. Save government 'taking care' of it, only to squander it and make the next generation pay instead. Everyone should be responsible for their own retirement with a minimum safety net for those that are societies most deprived.

not sure if i miss read  that    but ,am i not entitled to it after paying 40odd years of ni?