Carry bag

How does the modern man carry around their stuff. A wallet isn’t really needed anymore with everything going online but I also need to carry around phone, glasses small binos, notepad, keys and other stuff. Pockets aren’t big enough. What do others use ? I got myself a man bag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorted that for you. ??

Army trousers with lots of large pockets, I,m leaning toward you finding your softer side and wanting a man bag as a first choice, you then felt the urge to share your joy with the rest of us by prete

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Meece said:

How does the modern man carry around their stuff. A wallet isn’t really needed anymore with everything going online but I also need to carry around phone, glasses small binos, notepad, keys and other stuff. Pockets aren’t big enough. What do others use ? I got myself a man bag.

Army trousers with lots of large pockets, I,m leaning toward you finding your softer side and wanting a man bag as a first choice, you then felt the urge to share your joy with the rest of us by pretending you needed advice, you may as well just go the whole hog and come flying out your closet loud and proud ??

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Meece said:

I feel your pain.in summer when you only have shorts and tee shirt on where are you supposed to put all what you said plus a pouch of baccy,grinder,little tub of weed and lighter.i wear a waist coat.2 more pockets and 1 inside.?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I feel your pain.in summer when you only have shorts and tee shirt on where are you supposed to put all what you said plus a pouch of baccy,grinder,little tub of weed and lighter.i wear a waist coat.2 more pockets and 1 inside.?

Army shorts mate same amount of pockets as the full length version, there is absolutely no excuse for a man bag unless you want to own one, so stop feeling his pain you,ll just encourage him, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I couldn't get the hop string to get a grip on the rainbow carrier bag and the hessian sack and brown hemp string was very itchy and I came out in a rash, ? so I went for an off the shoulder sort of canvass jobby in a sort of German army grey /blue.  its quite useful cos I can get a couple of boxes of cartridges in it, and stuff.  Yesterday afternoon I was able to take the dog out and  I chucked the camera, keys, phone , the Leica binos , a drink and a few other bits in the bag and went off mooching for several miles to visit a shooting mate.  it was really good because when I stopped to use the binos I could just put it down and take the weight off.  I don't know if I'd drag it everywhere but yeah it aint bad. it seems to elevate you into the office type middle class sot of fellow.

Come on chaps, I bet you all got a wanting for one. come on out now there ain't no shame. it's no worse than turning up on a posh shoot with a 5 shot auto !!

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ere, where did you get that from ? I got one very similar I was given when I bought a load of 410 cartridges for the boy to use.  I think it is a fishing bag.

Ps. which ymca man type are you ?  the indian or the cop ? ??

Edited by Meece
4 minutes ago, Meece said:

Ere, where did you get that from ? I got one very similar I was given when I bought a load of 410 cartridges for the boy to use.  I think it is a fishing bag.

Ps. which ymca man type are you ?  the indian or the cop ?

got it off ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Original-Czech-Gas-Mask-Sidepack-Surplus-Olive-Canvas-Shoulder-Bag-Case-Army/5007407875?iid=361883991562

and yea I couldn't be arsed to google if there was a soldier in the ymca ? any way I could all ways improvise 

Edited by terryd
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Army shorts mate same amount of pockets as the full length version, there is absolutely no excuse for a man bag unless you want to own one, so stop feeling his pain you,ll just encourage him, 

I shove all my weed and things in my shorts pockets and carry my phone and wallet.i wouldn't been seen dead with a man bag.

Army shorts...i'm a man of class and style.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

How does the modern man carry around their stuff. A wallet isn’t really needed anymore with everything going online but I also need to carry around butt plug small dildo, ball gag and other stuff. Pockets aren’t big enough. What do others use ? I got myself a man bag.

Sorted that for you. ??

• Haha 8