What's everyone got and how do we rate them??pics please mines a Kia Sportage an old cheap Jeep just for getting dogs out but it's shocked me how good of a runner it is and hasn't let me down and gets me anywhere I needIMG_20180713_170528.thumb.jpg.8d16e9ebf934edf1230f47ddba73960d.jpg

50 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Avoid these at all costs. Lol. Biggest parcel of shite I’ve ever owned. 

22F70082-8B4A-4300-8219-E9668F9BFC54.png

Good for a fire😂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Our farm has just acquired an ole Hyundai Santa Fe, I been using it for messing about, an tbh j thinking bout getting some half decent tyres an using it for season😂

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Our farm has just acquired an ole Hyundai Santa Fe, I been using it for messing about, an tbh j thinking bout getting some half decent tyres an using it for season😂

I bought that put a set of bf Goodrich ATs and a new Ivor Williams canopy on it and treated it like an egg an the bastrud shit all over me.😂😂😂. What ever could go wrong did. Did ye try the braking trick?

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I bought that put a set of bf Goodrich ATs and a new Ivor Williams canopy on it and treated it like an egg an the bastrud shit all over me.😂😂😂. What ever could go wrong did. Did ye try the braking trick?

Aye tried it an nearly out polish guy through windscreen😂 didn’t tell him what we was doin😂 I’m end up a mates took it use it tow few caravans about his land good riddance an all that😀

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Can't beat a Jimny with decent boots, providing you've no mates.

Cheers, D.

Friend of mine has a jimny very good little Jeep.vitara supposed to be decent as well but honestly can't fault the old  Sportage 2litre petrol 

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

On a serious note are these really that bad

3 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

I gave one away for free An now use an ole Hyundai ffs😂 that should say how bad they are😀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

I’ve a mate that has one that has never give any real bother, mine cost me 2 grand in 12 months on repairs, head gasket, bottom pulley, radiator, 2 leaf springs, discs, electric windows fecking about, airbag light coming on. Lol. There’s probably some things I’ve forgotten and like I said it was never abused, know other lads that had a lot of problems with theirs as well, oh and the power steering pump. Lol.

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve a mate that has one that has never give any real bother, mine cost me 2 grand in 12 months on repairs, head gasket, bottom pulley, radiator, 2 leaf springs, discs, electric windows fecking about, airbag light coming on. Lol. There’s probably some things I’ve forgotten and like I said it was never abused, know other lads that had a lot of problems with theirs as well, oh and the power steering pump. Lol.

Sounds like we bought clones😂 I didn’t mind gettin stuff fixed that was faulty or atleast could inflame problem but once ye start gettin probs that nobody can fix but will take ye money to try them it’s bye bye😂  over rated pieces a shit, I’m proper jealous of the cnuts that have got good uns but won’t be trying anymore

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like we bought clones😂 I didn’t mind gettin stuff fixed that was faulty or atleast could inflame problem but once ye start gettin probs that nobody can fix but will take ye money to try them it’s bye bye😂  over rated pieces a shit, I’m proper jealous of the cnuts that have got good uns but won’t be trying anymore

Same as that, I’ve been thinking about a ford ranger probably get roasted again. Lol.