4mile jog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And these lads running these young coursing dogs all summer are the lads we see week in week out saying there's not allot about this winter I wonder why?lol.and are also the lads running there mouths

starting to shape up nicely

crops cut 3 weeks early here but ground is hard, my bitch done nothing yet, I live on the land and right in the good bit for what I do, but she be there dead of winter.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Fields been cut two weeks n grounds soft. your late.

Nope, aint late for anything. Just cos fields have been cut doesn't mean you HAVE to go out

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Well why wouldn't I go out if the grounds not hard and the crops are down.

Everywhere is different mate ground still hard we're I am and still allot of fields uncut and i don't start my season until September and I'm not just starting jogging him he's running 4mile with ease so happy out but don't kill in summer so he's not ran anything yet

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Do you still start in June to save time

Start of July I up the road work 2 mile per week until 5th week start of August then stop as I'm out plenty hunting by then but dogs are walked couple hours a day out of season. I bike the dogs 3 days per week when getting fit 

1 minute ago, Busher100 said:

Start of July I up the road work 2 mile per week until 5th week start of August then stop as I'm out plenty hunting by then but dogs are walked couple hours a day out of season. I bike the dogs 3 days per week when getting fit 

Fair play young man 

Moped or penny farthing