4mile jog

2 hours ago, two crows said:

I had a chat with a mate only yesterday and he said same as me there are plenty of young coursing dogs being run now and doing 3s and 4s but how many will be doing that in jan?

And these lads running these young coursing dogs all summer are the lads we see week in week out saying there's not allot about this winter I wonder why?lol.and are also the lads running there mouths saying they have world beaters because there killing summer quarry and when the cold frosty days   kick in there in front of there fires snuggled up as it's too cold for them

• Like 8

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And these lads running these young coursing dogs all summer are the lads we see week in week out saying there's not allot about this winter I wonder why?lol.and are also the lads running there mouths

starting to shape up nicely

crops cut 3 weeks early here but ground is hard, my bitch done nothing yet, I live on the land and right in the good bit for what I do, but she be there dead of winter.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

And these lads running these young coursing dogs all summer are the lads we see week in week out saying there's not allot about this winter I wonder why?lol.and are also the lads running there mouths saying they have world beaters because there killing summer quarry and when the cold frosty days   kick in there in front of there fires snuggled up as it's too cold for them

Can only kill em once.

• Like 2