RSPCA Underhanded Tactics

The investigator that handed the evidence to the RSPCA is Jake Knight he runs “HIT” he is a nut job, used to hassle pet shop owners, he got done for stealing rabbits from children. He claims to train with the special forces ??? this is him sitting down I think he lost his green beret ?

4E31164F-3FB5-4A51-AD39-B364E74571CA.jpeg.8ae4eb4768839fb1ed74a3cf565c9922.jpeg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting whip?, funny as f**k too see the 11yr old kid just lash the cnut all indianana jones style ?went home with a few extra quid in his pocket that day?

They turned up at mine last year demanding to see all my birds of prey I said for what reason they would not give one .I said not without a warrant one started to get hobby telling me she did not need

I met Albert a few times lovely felleh.true to his word he warned them they took no notice of him big mistake.most of them were jobs worths

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Terry Ermann said:

The investigator that handed the evidence to the RSPCA is Jake Knight he runs “HIT” he is a nut job, used to hassle pet shop owners, he got done for stealing rabbits from children. He claims to train with the special forces ??? this is him sitting down I think he lost his green beret ?

4E31164F-3FB5-4A51-AD39-B364E74571CA.jpeg.8ae4eb4768839fb1ed74a3cf565c9922.jpeg

That looks like a kid sitting down 

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

That looks like a kid sitting down 

That's what I thought, were as the bloke leaning over him has all the visual  hallmarks of a pretend sas,expert tracking I could kill you with my bare hands type of guy, 

• Haha 1

The one leaning over him is Methadone Mike he’s been around sabbing for years in the West Sussex area. Somewhere I have a video of Jake taking on a pet shop owner it’s the funniest thing you have ever seen he sounds like a prepubescent Aled Jones whining about hamsters in cages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Terry Ermann said:

The one leaning over him is Methadone Mike he’s been around sabbing for years in the West Sussex area. Somewhere I have a video of Jake taking on a pet shop owner it’s the funniest thing you have ever seen he sounds like a prepubescent Aled Jones whining about hamsters in cages.

I take it he's a young kid then ?

10 minutes ago, Terry Ermann said:

Changed his name and lives in Cardiff now

He is still at it..... He was having work done at my mates garage on his van and took an unhealthy interest in my old digging bus that was in for mot, walked in and caught him clocking my boxes and digging gear..... Said a few choice words to the prick, bought a new truck to be on the safe side?noticed him at the boxing day meet at Caerphilly castle, and seen him around ?took some pics of my own?20170306_093419.thumb.jpg.4e72f6532444ca58a6f0f803371b22f8.jpg20170306_093431.thumb.jpg.69f799de2eec03e415e26844e8458887.jpg

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

He is still at it..... He was having work done at my mates garage on his van and took an unhealthy interest in my old digging bus that was in for mot, walked in and caught him clocking my boxes and digging gear..... Said a few choice words to the prick, bought a new truck to be on the safe side?noticed him at the boxing day meet at Caerphilly castle, and seen him around ?took some pics of my own?20170306_093419.thumb.jpg.4e72f6532444ca58a6f0f803371b22f8.jpg20170306_093431.thumb.jpg.69f799de2eec03e415e26844e8458887.jpg

I just checked again and he lives on Haford street, Port Talbot not Cardiff keep your eyes peeled lads

• Like 1