kerny bashing thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right folks this is set up for all the slagging going on, so air the dirty laundry on this thread and save others from going down the shitter. no offence kerny lol

Ive just had the silly cnut spend the last hr sending me messages on how hes gonna spunk over my mrs tits ?hes still shooting cabbage water me thinks?

Kerny, has just found out after leaving school before the summer holidays that he's failed all his exams. His mam  has said that he's not laying in bed all day sucking his boyfriends cock and has to g

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe me a kerny are the same people just kerny is me on my mrs fone 

Don't be giving Pete ideas, i mean there's 20 of the fuckers in his household with phones. I don't want to be arguing with 20 Pete's FFS........ ?????

Edited by Kerny92
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Not to bad Kevin how are you and your new bum chum getting on

Easy, he holds her down whilst i slip it in.........  ????

We will be back during the week Pete for round 2, leave the door on the latch.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Haha 1

i dont think hes that bad, to me hes just a raker and on the wind up, but people do take the bait then the cycle continues, what i cant get my head round is why people will let a total strange internet profile annoy them. 95% of us are never gone meet up thus never having an impact on our lives so best not responding if your getting annoyed as the majority of people see it for what it is. a wind up.  unless its ace boon coon, hes flying around the world with a camera crew hunting internet profiles and killing them like a dawg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2