Pcp rifle storage

18 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Take your bottle off to store your gun.  Air depends on whether you have a pump or divers bottle, to low and you wont get it pumped up with a pump.

It’s a bsa ultra se bottle doesn’t come off, I’ve a pump but it’s not too difficult to blow up from 1/4 full, so your saying you don’t want much air left in? Cheers.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mark williams said:

I once put this question out str to a couple of forums as well as this one and the general consensus was - " whatever is left in the rifle".

atb  Mark.

Aye i mostly use mine for lamping and when you come home in the wee hours it goes into the cabinet im no worried about how much airs left in it 

• Thanks 1

I never used to bother how much air was in my AA S 410. Then one day I went to use it and it was completely empty. I remembered when I had put it away it was low on air as that was why I had packed up the last time I used it. I tried filling it up, with my syrup pump, but it just wasn't having it. Had to send it to the Gun Dr to be fixed. Now I always make sure it's got enough pressure in it for, say, 10 full power shots before I put it away.

• Thanks 1