My pure

nice bitch, is she saluki ?, what her temp  like she looks bit nervy  with her tail tucked in . i know they say pure and lot of coursing bred dogs are nervy and very sensitive  both things i hate in any breed of dog , just  carnt get on with dogs with that kind temps , alot of herding type xs are the feckin same   does me head in , but like all type dogs and xs   i they do what there bred for  most people are happy , and forget  about temp .!! 

1 minute ago, bird said:

nice bitch, is she saluki ?, what her temp  like she looks bit nervy  with her tail tucked in . i know they say pure and lot of coursing bred dogs are nervy and very sensitive  both things i hate in any breed of dog , just  carnt get on with dogs with that kind temps , alot of herding type xs are the feckin same   does me head in , but like all type dogs and xs   i they do what there bred for  most people are happy , and forget  about temp .!! 

tell you what mate some are like that, but most ok, they can be funny even when you just trying to measure them lol.

Tell the truth pal av killed a few bits with the bitch I got her when I was in the big house so I had half a season with her she killed gingers and big rabbits day time and av dropped a few bits and bobs with her on the lamp she has very aggressive runing style aswell 

11 hours ago, Elchapo said:

The pup what he selling as he has no room for but after a stud to same bitch . 

The reason am selling the dog I have tuck it back off me dads workman for not looking after him and I have 2 my self out the same litter so no I don't have room for him at the min am inbertween moveing on to my new places so by the time I will have lined the bitch I will have room that okay with you like no alll 

11 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

The reason am selling the dog I have tuck it back off me dads workman for not looking after him and I have 2 my self out the same litter so no I don't have room for him at the min am inbertween moveing on to my new places so by the time I will have lined the bitch I will have room that okay with you like no alll 

You Fat Micks (Number 1) mate lol ?