What beautiful isles we live on

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only there two weeks ago, very nice. Lulworth cove very close by. Taken from the entrance. Cheers Arry   

Well that was bloody tedious

We have family in Guernsey, I love the place...some of the best kayak fishing I've ever had.. We stayed on Sark and kayaked around the island, beautiful place, a pod of dolphins topped off the ex

Posted Images

We have indeed, and perhaps we take too much of it for granted.

I had cause to fly up to Largs in Scotland a few weeks back, and the drive from the airport to Largs reminded me just how great some of our countryside is!

8 minutes ago, king said:

register or log in to see whole article.i was enjoying them first 2 pics then.basterds 

Can't you just view them on the Telegraph page mate. I can see all 30 and not a subscribed member or owt.

Edited by Born Hunter
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Can't you just view them on the Telegraph page mate. I can see all 30 and not a subscribed member or owt.

no as far as the 3rd pic.old man of storr.and thats it.register to see whole article 

1 minute ago, king said:

no as far as the 3rd pic.old man of storr.and thats it.register to see whole article 

I've just refreshed the browser and it's showing me the same as you now. Telegraph admin must have changed it. Shame, sorry.

Well the first three alone are some of the best. I think I'll have to visit Skye next time I'm north of the wall and the channel islands have never really appealed to me but I think it's somewhere I need to go now, maybe just 3-5 days.

Lulworth Cove, Dorset, looks a little treasure too. That one was one of the other 27, but I didn't know about it before now.

It's cool looking at stuff like this. You can see how Game of Thrones drew a lot of inspiration from our islands. And how f***ing lucky are we to have such wild lands as the highlands and in contrast the almost tropical-esque south west coast and channel islands all a short day's travel away.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I've just refreshed the browser and it's showing me the same as you now. Telegraph admin must have changed it. Shame, sorry.

Well the first three alone are some of the best. I think I'll have to visit Skye next time I'm north of the wall and the channel islands have never really appealed to me but I think it's somewhere I need to go now, maybe just 3-5 days.

Lulworth Cove, Dorset, looks a little treasure too. That one was one of the other 27, but I didn't know about it before now.

It's cool looking at stuff like this. You can see how Game of Thrones drew a lot of inspiration from our islands. And how f***ing lucky are we to have such wild lands as the highlands and in contrast the almost tropical-esque south west coast and channel islands all a short day's travel away.

is that lulworth cove the place with a little hole in the wall there.ive allways wanted to go there for a look.

scotland has got some amazing land proper wild and rugged.its the midges everyone talks about that put me off a bit to be honest.