different collie crosses.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most herding dog /running dog composites are variable,..both physically and mentally,...they don't suit everyone... Nothing wrong with that...  I am a weak and feeble, quiet, inoffensive wee

Beardie/border x greyhound,didn’t like the car but lots of dogs aren’t keen on traveling in cars,good with kids,good nose could catch rabbits,easily trained,nice dog.

aye defo had 3 beardie f1s a 3/8 5/8 and a 3/4 1 of the f1s was a nightmare but worked out a great dog but hard work at times lol i run beddie x grey now insane prey drive faster than any collie f1 cr

Posted Images

On 24 July 2018 at 16:29, low plains drifter said:

Know of a couple of genuine first cross bearded greys, one farm bred, the other from a lurcher lads litter, neither of the dogs got out much, but I was impressed with what I saw of them, sometimes wonder what they could have achieved if they'd had more time on the land, good countrymans dogs I reckon

These driven types do need to really be living on the land graft graft  graft ,to achieve the best from them ,this of course so much easily achieved with youth ,but a times with age a lesser jukel can be just enough,I can honestly say this my alsation xs rising seven at times the high energy exercise regime to keep the jukel happy can be at times difficult thirty mile plus a day e era day she thrives on buzzes like a scant on crack.lol.atb bill

• Like 1