New Manchester united kit

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

No , but as I said Swansea is 45 mins away and as a 10 year old that might as well have been the moon . And man utd were the best back when I was a kid 

Lol ? ok butt I’ll leave at that then

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just get a fake for a tenner,probably made in a similar factory.

wouldnt wipe me arse with it

yep ...got my lad the brand new Barcelona away kit last year from a market in spain....20 euro.....he put it straight on...lol

Just now, Welsh_red said:

Explain what you mean by "says it all" 

Your a supposedly mad united fan, who loves them that much you will only splash out to go and see them once as it’s cheaper to watch them on the telly lol

1 minute ago, John d said:

Your a supposedly mad united fan, who loves them that much you will only splash out to go and see them once as it’s cheaper to watch them on the telly lol

I've never said anywhere in here how much of a fan of them I am . It's you that assumed I "love" them. 

If your welsh and proud then support a welsh team is all I’m saying.....I can’t remember ever seeing an Englishman support a welsh club or wearing a welsh clubs shirt....and if I did I’d laugh at him like the plonker he is lol

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Foreign owner, foreign manager, foreign players, pretty much the whole league is foreign owned and you find it strange that it has a few foreign supporters. ?????.

Yes when they proclaim to hate England.....and have their own owners, own mangers, own players and own league in their own country that will need their support more than us big boys over the border

Edited by John d
1 minute ago, John d said:

Yes when they proclaim to hate England.....and have their own owners, own mangers and own league in their own country 

Your generalising there.  I said I dislike the England national team . Think the same is true for 95% of Wales . I don't know a single person who dislikes England as a nation or as people 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, John d said:

Sorry didn’t realise you have different levels of support at OT lol

It's not just man utd . Every club has different levels of support.  I know a guy who supports Millwall since youth . Probably couldn't tell you one Millwall player there days 

4 minutes ago, John d said:

Yes when they proclaim to hate England.....and have their own owners, own mangers, own players and own league in their own country that will need their support more than us big boys over the border

They support an English club because they have a foreign owner , manager, players and they don’t.?????.