Terrier

claude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they

I went for a spaniel cross terrier for this reason! I know there’s no guarantee that any dog won’t go to ground. So far so good. For bushing he does a good job.   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, claude said:

Dogs stay here till the end mate can't seem to be able to get pics up on here unfortunately of our lurchers or else I would show you ours 

Good man. There’s probably some litters about at the moment. I might have something in the pipe line too. It’s a case of keep looking. You don’t have to spend much to get a decent busher 

Edited by white van man
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Adampie8432 said:

16th August mate. I had her scanned on Thursday, they said she's carrying a definite 8 but possibly more. Atb Adam 

They have the makings of a great busher Adam.  Bit of speed in them too. ATB with the pups and keep us posted on here. These might suit you Claude. Be enough leg on them 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, white van man said:

They have the makings of a great busher Adam.  Bit of speed in them too. ATB with the pups and keep us posted on here. These might suit you Claude. Be enough leg on them 

Thanks mate, yes they should be little belters. I've bred this litter as my uncle wants to keep 1 back to bring on so I'll definitely keep you posted how it gets on. Atb Adam 

On 13/07/2018 at 21:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

think they will make cracking pups for mooching.

On 13/07/2018 at 21:35, Adampie8432 said:

Put my 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie over my pure beddie bitch. Should make handy little ferreting, bushing and mooching dogs. Both dog and bitch are excellent workers. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Atb Adam 

20180614_174755.jpg

if that had been a pure grey to her , that be the x i go for, 1x beddy x grey   not to big  22 -24 in   do the lot  mooching / lamping nice al rounder type x , 

19 minutes ago, bird said:

if that had been a pure grey to her , that be the x i go for, 1x beddy x grey   not to big  22 -24 in   do the lot  mooching / lamping nice al rounder type x , 

They both mine mate and my uncle wanted a pup out of them so it was nice and easy too do. No hassle and a little pup out of them will be perfect for him so no need to go down any other routes. Atb Adam 

• Like 3

I like the idea of reverse bred types , something that doesn’t look like a conventional lurcher that you could walk any where with and nobody would bat an eyelid 

good luck with the litter ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Chid said:

I like the idea of reverse bred types , something that doesn’t look like a conventional lurcher that you could walk any where with and nobody would bat an eyelid 

your right it doesn't raise suspicion.the one i have looks like a scruffy mongrel but under that rough coat she is a lovely whippet shape. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, day and night walker said:

I reckon they'll make outstanding little dogs, ideal for around the hedges working with the ferrets and terriers ect. atb.  

Yes cheers mate hopefully, that's mostly what I do so that's the type of work they are being bred for. Thought give it a shot and see how they turn out. Atb Adam 

• Like 1