ready for the season to start..

This one is a very nice one. He is ready to go when the season opens here.  It's just been 106 degrees here not to mention the mosquitos, ticks,  and snakes that are rampid right now..  Come on fall and winter.. 

received_1847641848863976~2.jpeg

• Like 10

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like the problem lies with the folks earning off the man's kindness and hard work and efforts to build a family of dogs....... Seems like nobody is immune to the backstabbing and lies these day

This one is a very nice one. He is ready to go when the season opens here.  It's just been 106 degrees here not to mention the mosquitos, ticks,  and snakes that are rampid right now..  Come on fall a

Look at end of day if he didn't want his line being mentioned he shouldn't have went in books sold working dogs and sold a lot pups.yes he sold a belt of pups in Ireland UK and states.u read lads post

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, nippy1234 said:

an how do you find the cocker blood

If you're asking how it suits me I'd say well..  Little bit big but perfect for what I do. I have a few of them and getting more. 

1 minute ago, Jambalaya said:

If you're asking how it suits me I'd say well..  Little bit big but perfect for what I do. I have a few of them and getting more. 

good to hear they suits us back here....may i ask are you getting them over from cocker or someone else in ireland

2 minutes ago, nippy1234 said:

good to hear they suits us back here....may i ask are you getting them over from cocker or someone else in ireland

They are coming from several sources,  I know guys who have them direct from AC,  etc

There's alot of that blood about there's good and bad in it like all lines but there's element out there lads let's be honest over breeding mass producing it's not doing that line any good in my opinion it's slowly killing it bitchs been bred at young ages with a few digs behind them dogs not full proven been used ta stud a man's name been attached ta stuff that he has no say in only that grand parents came from his yard and maybe some cases the parents and as whole it seems ta bring out a very jealous bitter side in some that do have it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

There's alot of that blood about there's good and bad in it like all lines but there's element out there lads let's be honest over breeding mass producing it's not doing that line any good in my opinion it's slowly killing it bitchs been bred at young ages with a few digs behind them dogs not full proven been used ta stud a man's name been attached ta stuff that he has no say in only that grand parents came from his yard and maybe some cases the parents and as whole it seems ta bring out a very jealous bitter side in some that do have it.

Mine are all directly off dogs directly from AC himself..  I'm not jealous in any way cuz I have it and more coming..  Cheers