White lakey or not

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares.Theyre f***ing shit whatever you want to label them as.

This farm yard Russell type was a proper worker, used to boss the Patterdale about in the yard even though it would have killed him. Dug a 12 footer with him at around 11 years old. 

I could never work out why my pal kept any of that white rubbish when he had very capable black dogs from Kens breeding but for some reason he took everything Old Gouldy said as gospel.I reckon Ken co

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

All white un's are shit? Hope that's a joke.... ?

Seen a few Russels that were alright but every white box headed Lakey type ive witnessed have been Gassy quarrelsome c**ts that were only any good if things were going their own way.

7 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Seen a few Russels that were alright but every white box headed Lakey type ive witnessed have been Gassy quarrelsome c**ts that were only any good if things were going their own way.

What about this type? ?

Screenshot_20180630-165150.png

6 hours ago, tank34 said:

Is there such thing as a white lakey ? I've only seen em red or black an tan , must be Russell blood in there  for a so called lakey to be white ?

I know that most of the people on here will be aware of this but the question has been asked. A well known strain of working type Lakeland carries white genes going back to Fox Terrier/Russell blood being added a hundred year ago. The white coloured throwbacks because of this gained quite a following in the 1980's. Physically they tend to be classier than the typical Russell and were very successful at "working" terrier shows. Some even became foundation stock for the KC Parson Russell. Some honestly and well documented, a lot more probably not. So yes, there is such a thing as a white Lakeland.

• Like 2