Good morning from our mountain camp

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

More importantly did she repay you in sexual favors.

She had five kids with her.... only women who have had 7 can accommodate my girth and length ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh I didn't think twice.... I stopped nailing the mum, threw my mobile out of my pocket and jumped right in ? Jokes aside it really shook my head up. I was shaking for an hour or two afterwards.

You showed some bottle mate.. Lucky a perch didnt take you. 

AGood morning ?   Headed into the mountains yesterday with Dickhead, a mate and his even bigger dickhead...... I also saved a child from drowning in the lake last night ?

Posted Images

Guest Navek

Good going on saving the kid. Sister in law was walking the dog 4 days ago round lake by her house saw a load young kids jumping in messing bout swimming round . She told them becarefull as there old bikes trees ect ect the6 looked at her and laughed....2 days ago 3 teens whent swiming in the same lake only two came out ..one the lads died he was only 13 he was named yesterday .....bad crack kids round water 

Got home about an hour ago'ish had a shower, gave the dog a bit extra etc, had a cup of tea and a ciggy...... found myself looking back at last night's events. I'm very humble in this, I posted the "saved a kid" as a light hearted part of being in the mountains, pics to follow...

I actually just cried a bit. The whole reality of what, just hit me.

Fuucker betta grow up and cure cancer or something ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Be proud mate, you,ve earned the right to wear your underpants over your trousers for a few days,enjoy it ?

Funny you should say that as I used my underpants/boxers to cool down the water in my camelback when hiking out ? Wet them (in the river not piss yourself) and wrap them round the bag, evaporation cools the water down. A very useful trick when it's 30°C

44 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Funny you should say that as I used my underpants/boxers to cool down the water in my camelback when hiking out ? Wet them (in the river not piss yourself) and wrap them round the bag, evaporation cools the water down. A very useful trick when it's 30°C

The amount of skid marks in my Chud,s would have the opposite effect and boil the water, handy if you want a cup of tea  ?

11 hours ago, mushroom said:

First off a massive well done with the nipper and secondly that works with keeping fresh fish cool on a hot day with a hessian sack instead of your kacks..

• Haha 1